There are 318 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets

This is why he is a genius and thinks outside the box.. I know he ruffled feathers down south but he is making an impact with those camps. Jim Harbaugh thinks outside the box.

Dem Georgia boyz and Florida boyz are coming up north bruh.. The speed is coming.. You can see the impact..

#goonsquad19
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 14, 2018 at 3:34 AM ]

👀🔥

The front lines look beefed up.. Look at that wall... Getting some speed on the backend, hopefully more is coming..

Look at that 2019 Offensive line class!!! Jim Harbaugh is building something special.....
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 15, 2018 at 10:04 AM ]

👀 Harbaugh getting some of dem boyz from down south, to come up north...
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 17, 2018 at 2:08 AM ]

Harbaugh revolutionizing recruiting... He thinks outside of the box and doesn't care who judges him.. Remember when everyone said Harbaugh crazy for sleeping over, going on trips and finally setting up camps down south?!?!

No wonder Chris Carter and Paul Finebum started those rumors... because they see what a great coach this guy is..

That down south pipeline is just beginning.. The guy knows talent and knows how to get it.. He doesn't or those comments don't look that crazy now..

#goonsquad19
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 17, 2018 at 4:21 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

The 4-5 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Athletes are coming.. I have been telling you fellas... Michigan is getting an influx of talent they haven't seen before. Jim Harbaugh is building his team and these kids are more athletic, faster and bigger players...

The dude knows talent. Just look at his recruits.... Trent Baalke and Jim Harbaugh definitely butted heads on talent evaluation.. I wish we would have given him control. He is building something special in Michigan.. Everyone can see it.

His recruiting is proving it. Everyone can see now.. Do you guys see why stealing Dax Hill from Saban was such a big deal? Dax Hill is the best Safety in the country.

Michigan says hello to 4.3 elite speed!!!!!
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 19, 2018 at 6:29 AM ]

He wasn't lying....... It's f**king happening!!!!!!!
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 19, 2018 at 6:31 AM ]

"All eyez on me" Jim Harbaugh... Hey Nick Saban, Chris Carter, Paul Finebum..... Real recognize Real..... Keep Hating...

It's happening!!!! OMG
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 19, 2018 at 7:19 AM ]

[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 19, 2018 at 8:13 AM ]
If they land Harrison Wu is gonna lose his mind.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
If they land Harrison Wu is gonna lose his mind.

Osu got em.

🍑 state👀

I hear more is is coming... omg I cannot believe this class. Do you see this👀
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 19, 2018 at 10:15 AM ]

Remember I had a discussion in regards to Chris Partridge? 👀 boom 💥
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 19, 2018 at 1:08 PM ]
I think this page could use some more tweets really tho
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
I think this page could use some more tweets really tho

How dare you interrupt Wu's masterbatorial tweet fest that nobody cares about but him.

Share 49ersWebzone