Rams overcome career game from Jauan Jennings, rally to stun 49ers 27-24 →

There are 424 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
I think this page could use some more tweets really tho

How dare you interrupt Wu's masterbatorial tweet fest that nobody cares about but him.

Ok.. I'm done.. At least I am providing information... Not wasting time pushing narratives, crying how someone is such a bad coach. Then say but I said he was a good coach... 😂

Continue on Chris and Paul.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 19, 2018 at 2:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

How dare you interrupt Wu's masterbatorial tweet fest that nobody cares about but him.

Ok.. I'm done.. At least I am providing information... Not wasting time pushing narratives, crying how someone is such a bad coach. Then say but I said he was a good coach... 😂

Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

Lmao
I know this is a monumental waste of time to post this, but nowhere in this thread did Stoney or myself say he was a bad coach. In fact, we each both said we liked him and wished he had not been fired from the Niners.

All we did was point out a few legitimate criticisms (for example, his poor clock management) and Wu immediately equated that with us saying we hated him and thought he was a terrible coach. Even though we each stated multiple times that we again were fans of him and didn't want him to be fired from the Niners. But Wu completely disregarded those statements every single time, and wanted to push his own "narrative."

Why is it not acceptable to point out a couple criticisms of someone, yet still be a fan of them? I mean, if you're married, do you have any criticisms of your wife? If Wu has any criticisms of his wife, he may as well say he hates her then based on his own Jim Harbaugh logic.

This is why ppl say Wu is impossible to discuss the Jim Harbaugh topic with.
This is why ppl say Wu is impossible to discuss any topic with.

FTFY

This is why ppl say Wu is impossible to discuss any topic with.

FTFY

Oh, well I've only ever seen him in this thread. Thank jeebus.
I don't have the time to go back and look up the controversial statements some of you have made especially Stoney..

Please spare me the b******t games. I see right through the b******t.. I can pull up posts not that far back.. Adding nothing but confusion...

In the beginning of the season I was replied to alot... After the ND loss everyone who hated him came out. Don't play dumb... As the season progressed crickets... As soon as he lost the noise came back... You are not fooling me with your games... You don't like my posts??? Block me.. I don't sit hear whine and complain about what others post??? Smfh... I post information... If you don't like it??? Go cry somewhere else because others don't want to hear whining either... I could care less.

Nobody wants to hear you guys crying about Harbaugh either... Btw the false narratives are running out..

Let's be real you can't say he is a good coach then as soon as he losses it's back to narrative pushing, heckling... Take your masks off and let's discuss, if not then continue the Chris Carter and Paul Finebum games.. It's see through it, posters have eyes..

Probably the same posters that said this guy was going to be the next Steve Kerr and actually believed them..
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 20, 2018 at 5:08 AM ]
Incorrigible

in·cor·ri·gi·ble
/inˈkôrəjəb(ə)l/Submit
adjective

1.(of a person or their tendencies) not able to be corrected, improved, or reformed.

"she's an incorrigible flirt"

synonyms: inveterate, habitual, confirmed, hardened, dyed-in-the-wool, incurable, chronic, irredeemable, hopeless, beyond hope

noun
an incorrigible person.
Incorrigible

in·cor·ri·gi·ble
/inˈkôrəjəb(ə)l/Submit
adjective

1.(of a person or their tendencies) not able to be corrected, improved, or reformed.

"she's an incorrigible flirt"

synonyms: inveterate, habitual, confirmed, hardened, dyed-in-the-wool, incurable, chronic, irredeemable, hopeless, beyond hope

noun
an incorrigible person.

Isn't it weird how similar incorrigible is to encouragable
UM had a very good recruiting class even beating out OSU.

Originally posted by tjd808185:

Yeah, it looks like they did have a pretty good class. We'll see how it translates to the field next season.

Harbs is damn good. Miss that dude
Originally posted by sacniner:

Harbs is damn good. Miss that dude

+1. Winning was fun

First time. I'd still objectively say there's a big talent gap between OSU and Michigan. OSU is still a team filled with NFL talent.

Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Ohio State and Clemson are in a league of their own when it comes to loads of NFL talent from recruiting.

Next tier is USC, Florida, Oklahoma, Michigan, and Notre Dame. People might laugh at me including USC, but despite this off-year, they've still been a juggernaut in recruiting, they just need a coach that knows what to do.

Best class in the big ten. Jimbo has his first #1 class
Share 49ersWebzone