Rams overcome career game from Jauan Jennings, rally to stun 49ers on late field goal, 27-24 →

There are 569 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
This will be a new offense next year, where the ball will be thrown alot.

No it won't. lol

"There are whispers that Michigan's coaching staff will have a new face added to it for next season.
The Michigan Wolverines have a lot of promising talent on offense. Because of his offense's potential, Jim Harbaugh will reportedly use his current offensive talent to his advantage and hire a new offensive coordinator.
It seems like he might be able to hire a top-level coach to help call plays."

If these rumors were to come out as true, the job would be highly coveted. Quarterback ​Shea Patterson will be returning after a solid season, along with star wide-receiver Donovan Peoples-Jones. Patterson has a completion percentage of 64.8 this season.
He's thrown for 2,364 yards and 21 touchdowns so far and looks like he's trending up for an even better year in 2019. Peoples-Jones is returning next year as well and is an athlete in his own right. He has 541 receiving yards this season for seven touchdowns. Wide receiver Nico Collins, who has 552 receiving yards and six touchdowns, is also only a sophomore."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.12up.com/posts/6257539-rumors-swirling-jim-harbaugh-will-look-to-hire-new-oc-after-bowl-game

Oh yes it will.... Wana bet?!?!?!?!?!

3 potential 1,000 yard receivers... Offensive coordinators will be lining up to apply... This offense is going to be different next season. Alot different...

This isn't even counting the athleticism coming in... G5 and RB Zach Charbonnet will also break some ankles this upcoming season. Harbaugh has serious skill and speed coming on board..... He understands a new offensive coordinator is needed for this type of talent on the outside.

Harbaugh has some serious speed and athleticism on both sides of the ball next season. He knows he needs more of a spread offense next season with this type of athleticism.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 28, 2018 at 1:54 AM ]

Coaches first gotta find out how to balance the talent first.. Make no mistake. There is an abundance of athleticism..

The spread offense is coming in some form or another with this amount of speed and athleticism.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 28, 2018 at 2:43 AM ]
No it won't. lol

Crabtree Boldin Stevie J. Couldn't figure out how to have a above average passing game let alone dominant. But Black Collins and Peoples Jones will make him suddenly a passing game savant? Color me skeptical.

If Michigan tries to open up into a pass offense solely against Florida they will lose. Florida is bad enough against the run Michigan can probably run for 250+

New offensive coordinator. Greg Roman come on down.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Dec 28, 2018 at 7:44 AM ]
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Crabtree Boldin Stevie J. Couldn't figure out how to have a above average passing game let alone dominant. But Black Collins and Peoples Jones will make him suddenly a passing game savant? Color me skeptical.

If Michigan tries to open up into a pass offense solely against Florida they will lose. Florida is bad enough against the run Michigan can probably run for 250+

More like next season with Shea Patterson coming back and another year with those receivers. I'm not saying they are not going to run..

But with all those three finally on the field healthy. It's going to be very hard sticking with all three if they are on the field. Tarik Black foot should good to go. They haven't been on the field together much at all this year.

A new offensive coordinator looks like to be in the works for next season. Tarik Black hit Florida flew by Florida with a 50 yard td last year.

Tarik Black has not been healthy all year. It's unfortunate because he has it but finally they are all healthy.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 28, 2018 at 8:11 AM ]
No it won't. lol

I mean, I'm falling back on the man's entire coaching career and his outright refusal to change anything as reference, but hey, some obsessed dude on the internet posted 10 too many tweets to try and prove his point, so I suppose that settles it. lol

Stevie J? Dudes career was done, he did one year at Chargers and never played again

Boldin had a late career resurgence under him and retired in 16

Crabs had his best year with Harbs then got hurt and was just an acerage WR

I don't think Harbs is a great OC, but don't act like we had great WRs. Maningham got hurt. 1st round WR was s bust, 2 old WRs on their last legs, and Crabs was an average WR1 and got hurt as well
I mean, I'm falling back on the man's entire coaching career and his outright refusal to change anything as reference, but hey, some obsessed dude on the internet posted 10 too many tweets to try and prove his point, so I suppose that settles it. lol

Obsessed why? Because I'm not posting jabs every other post and adding context.

I'm sorry the truth messes up your narratives? Lol not really.

What happens if he does find a offensive coordinator? What will be said then? What will be the new narrative?
Yet ignoring the coaching changes he made in his third year at Standford that lead to a good fourth year?

Yet in Michigan's third year he made drastic coaching changes..

He has an opportunity to get 11 wins in his fourth year. Oh s**t do I see a pattern here? Eureka!!!!

The only reason he didn't make drastic changes here was because he wasn't allowed to. The niners wanted to win with "class". Why blame him? He wanted to stay and fix things.

Narratives for ya.... but I guess I am supposed to ignore that so I won't be labeled obsessed for knowing wtf I'm talking about??
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 28, 2018 at 8:36 AM ]
Yet ignoring the coaching changes he made in his third year at Standford that lead to a good fourth year?

Yet in Michigan's third year he made drastic coaching changes..

He has an opportunity to get 11 wins in his fourth year. Oh s**t do I see a pattern here? Eureka!!!!

The only reason he didn't make drastic changes here was because he wasn't allowed to. The niners wanted to win with "class". Why blame him? He wanted to stay and fix things.

Narratives for ya.... but I guess I am supposed to ignore that so I won't be labeled obsessed for knowing wtf I'm talking about??

I cant find any link to any comment online supporting the view that Harbaugh was not allowed to make coaching changes at SF. Bearing in mind how desperate we were for him when we first signed him, if he agreed a contract giving him no control over the coaching staff then more fool him.
Originally posted by English:
I cant find any link to any comment online supporting the view that Harbaugh was not allowed to make coaching changes at SF. Bearing in mind how desperate we were for him when we first signed him, if he agreed a contract giving him no control over the coaching staff then more fool him.

Are you denying the conflict in his third-fourth year with SF front office? How reports came out stating he wasn't going to be back with the niners? How SF owner embarrassed him on Twitter or threw shots? How SF chose Trent over Jim... I can go on and on btw..

There was plenty of smoke, to deny it, is narrative painting... I can read between the lines.....
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 28, 2018 at 8:54 AM ]

What happens if he does find a offensive coordinator? What will be said then? What will be the new narrative?

Your posting style is exactly defined by "obsessed. Just look at any page in the past 100 or so pages of this thread for proof.

And just because you post your opinion doesn't make it the truth. You talk as if you have some inside knowledge about any of the endless crap you post and talk down to anybody that doesn't agree with you like there's some huge conspiracy against Harbaugh and you. Get over yourself. lol
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Stevie J? Dudes career was done, he did one year at Chargers and never played again

Boldin had a late career resurgence under him and retired in 16

Crabs had his best year with Harbs then got hurt and was just an acerage WR

I don't think Harbs is a great OC, but don't act like we had great WRs. Maningham got hurt. 1st round WR was s bust, 2 old WRs on their last legs, and Crabs was an average WR1 and got hurt as well

Shanahan would have those 3 guys putting up numbers in 2014. Damn near got Goodwin 1k. They were good enough to be a much higher functioning offense.
Your posting style is exactly defined by "obsessed. Just look at any page in the past 100 or so pages of this thread for proof.

And just because you post your opinion doesn't make it the truth. You talk as if you have some inside knowledge about any of the endless crap you post and talk down to anybody that doesn't agree with you like there's some huge conspiracy against Harbaugh and you. Get over yourself. lol

"Posting style" Maybe if some wouldn't have been bashing him and creating false narratives some wouldn't have to post the truth.

Again like posters want to hear the false narratives and complaining? This isn't about me, never was... No matter how desperately you try to make it out to be...

What makes you think posters want to hear lies to support false narratives!!!???
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 28, 2018 at 9:40 AM ]

Truth is in what 15 plus years of head coaching he's had one decent playcaller under him. You don't think he's had opportunities to make changes? Greg Roman was forced on him? The same Greg Roman who Trent Baalkes daughter was talking trash on.

What happens if I find the lost city of Atlantis? Will the narrative of the world change?
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Dec 28, 2018 at 9:42 AM ]
Kliff Kingsbury was available. Why did Jim let him go to USC?
Share 49ersWebzone