There are 363 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Truth is in what 14 plus years of head coaching he's had one decent playcaller under him. You don't think he's had opportunities to make changes? Greg Roaman was forced on him? The same Greg Roman who Trent Baalkes daughter was talking trash on.

What happens if I find the lost city of Atlantis? Will the narrative of the world change?

So you are denying the 49ers chose Trent Baalke over Jim Harbaugh??? So you are denying the conflict he had with the front office in his third fourth year?! Interesting..
Remember the narrative that Harbaugh doesn't stay at any place more than 4 years?!?!? Lmao

Should I pretend? I didn't get that memo? But I am "obsessed" because I don't fall for b******t.. Some shouldn't get bent out of shape because their false narratives are being officially debunked..

Looks like reaching to me. Complaining and crying about information a poster is posting.. I wonder why... lol

You cannot debunk the truth. No matter how desperate or ridiculous the narratives become... I can say some are obsessed with false narratives..

Sorry but you cannot change history. Maybe in the next life time.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 28, 2018 at 9:55 AM ]
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
So you are denying the 49ers chose Trent Baalke over Jim Harbaugh??? So you are denying the conflict he had with the front office in his third fourth year?! Interesting..

I'm denying that Jim Harbaugh was ever told he had to keep Greg Roman. 100%

I'm denying that Jim Harbaugh was ever told he had to keep Greg Roman. 100%

Maybe if 49ers owner wasn't too busy tweeting sending shots at his coach, worrying about giving sales pitches like winning with class or the next Steve Kerr. Maybe Trent Baalke should have been focused on healthy players.. I can go on..

Again He wasn't given an opportunity to make changes. It was very clear the owner wanted him outta here.. He made it very clear by his actions..

The world saw it.. Even though a small circle continue to be in denial and are too busy worrying about changing history instead of accepting reality..
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 28, 2018 at 10:01 AM ]
Maybe if 49ers owner wasn't too busy tweeting send shots at his coach, worrying about giving sales pitches like winning with class or the next Steve Kerr. Maybe Trent Baalke should have been focused on healthy players.. I can go on..

Again He wasn't given an opportunity to make changes. It was very clear the owner wanted him outta here.. He made it very clear by his actions..

The world saw it.. Even though a small circle continue to be in denial and are too busy worrying about changing history instead of accepting reality..

Had 3 off seasons to can Roman. He wasn't going to do it in year 4

Again so in year what 16 now as a HC he's finally gonna make changes to his offense? Really?

Why didn't he hire Kingsbury then?

Again so in year what 16 now as a HC he's finally gonna make changes to his offense? Really?

We had nine losing seasons before him now it's the arm chair coaches saying you should have done this.

There was a power struggle.. What is your interpretation of that?

Obviously he wasn't on board with Trent Baalke. What exactly happened behind closed doors only they know but to ignore he wasn't fighting for something is being either naive, blind or part of that narrative pusher circle.

The owner was too busy trying to erase Jim Harbaugh from 49ers history..... Are you kidding me??

That shows clearly what he was worried about.

I agree with you with Kingsbury... I would have loved that with the talent he recruited..

We should have given him full control and left him the f**k alone.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 28, 2018 at 10:11 AM ]
Incorrigible
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Incorrigible

So you are denying there was a power struggle??
Narratives... Remember when many said we have to wait 3-4 years to see if it was the right decision????? Well......

Incorrigible is right.... Funny how perspective works or it depends on what lenses you are using..

Hilarious but I am labeled obsessed and or incorrigible...

Take those lenses off... Just admit it was a mistake? Why is it so hard for some to admit it???
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 28, 2018 at 10:26 AM ]
We had nine losing seasons before him now it's the arm chair coaches saying you should have done this.

There was a power struggle.. What is your interpretation of that?

Obviously he wasn't on board with Trent Baalke. What exactly happened behind closed doors only they know but to ignore he wasn't fighting for something is being either naive, blind or part of that narrative pusher circle.

The owner was too busy trying to erase Jim Harbaugh from 49ers history..... Are you kidding me??

That shows clearly what he was worried about.

I agree with you with Kingsbury... I would have loved that with the talent he recruited..

We should have given him full control and left him the f**k alone.

None of that has anything to do with why since he's been at Michigan does he have the same bland offense.

Whatever power struggle there was it didn't include Jed and Trent dictating to Harbaugh you must keep Greg Roman each year.

Why do you think perhaps Jim didn't do that? Maybe it's because nothing will be changing?

I'm sure there a shi*tty Jim Mclewain level coach out there to hire.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Dec 28, 2018 at 10:39 AM ]

We did go to the conference finals every year in those 3 seasons. He had sound reasoning to not overreact like Jed who's running an organization that went thru 6 oc's in 6 seasons (some not his fault) then followed that up with 4 hc in 4 seasons (all his fault).
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 28, 2018 at 10:54 AM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
We did go to the conference finals every year in those 3 seasons.

Wu is the one saying the team forced Roman to be kept and the offense to remain the same not me.
Wu is the one saying the team forced Roman to be kept and the offense to remain the same not me.

That's wrong. My bad. JH had contractual power to hire and keep his staff. It was all him. Except for the rat Tomsula we told JH he was apart of the staff.
None of that has anything to do with why since he's been at Michigan does he have the same bland offense.

Whatever power struggle there was it didn't include Jed and Trent dictating to Harbaugh you must keep Greg Roman each year.

Why do you think perhaps Jim didn't do that? Maybe it's because nothing will be changing?

I'm sure there a shi*tty Jim Mclewain level coach out there to hire.

So don't you think the arguments had anything to do with the all ACL Crew? So am I to ignore what Jim Harbaugh has built in year 4 of leaving him alone and the recruiting he has done? He went down south and got kids coming up north. 100% of the roster is his this spring..... This is his baby.. Now is when you judge him is what I'm saying and been saying....

Why do you think I post the talent..? I am supposed to deny this roster.. 2-3 years alot of this will be settled. You will see his worth or not.

It's evident he should have been given full control. I am sorry but that acl addiction wasn't Harbaugh's...
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 28, 2018 at 11:05 AM ]
So don't you think the arguments had anything to do with the all ACL Crew? So am I to ignore what Jim Harbaugh has built in year 4 of leaving him alone and the recruiting he has done? He went down south and got kids coming up north. 100% of the roster is his this spring..... This is his baby.. Now is when you judge him is what I'm saying and been saying....

Why do you think I post the talent..? I am supposed to deny this roster.. 2-3 years alot of this will be settled. You will see his worth or not.

It's evident he should have been given full control. I am sorry but that acl addiction wasn't Harbaugh's...

His pro evaluations on Richard Sherman and Doug Baldwin say otherwise.

Recruiting is also nothing like actual nfl scouting.

Dude needs 7 recruiting classes to get his guys?
Share 49ersWebzone