There are 224 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Another poor coacjing job in the 1st. Wtf type of time management was that at the end of the half. Just a broken record with this staff. O line can't pick up stunts and way too much man coverage exposing our poor safeties. Same s**t everytime we play top competition
[ Edited by lamontb on Dec 29, 2018 at 10:49 AM ]
Another big game. Another L for Harbaugh.
What else does Harbauh really do special besides get a bunch of guys mostly on the same page that otherwise weren't? I know that's half the battle right there but at least Shanahan can scheme the f**k out of an offense.

Sign language for Choking but also means Jim Harbaugh
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Now 1-9 vs top 10 teams. Another embarrassing blow out loss. Ouch, baby. Very ouch.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Now 1-9 vs top 10 teams. Another embarrassing blow out loss. Ouch, baby. Very ouch.

Lots of people have it better than poor Jim
Hot take: Michigan should fire Harbaugh and hire Matt Campbell. It will never happen. But I think that move would turn around their program.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Watch all the Harbaugh worshippers bring up that we're 4-11. Like that changes anything regarding Harbaugh's reputation in big games lol
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Dec 29, 2018 at 12:30 PM ]
Once again he is out coached and his team is out played in a big game.
Harbaugh's main problem is that he won't loosen the death grip over his 1985 offense. He needs to bring in a smart, innovative young offensive mind and give then full reign over the offense. Just play the role of motivator-in-chief and keep everyone on the same page.

I honestly feel like he'd rather lose doing it his way than win with a vastly different offensive philosophy.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Harbaugh's main problem is that he won't loosen his death grip over his 1985 offense. He needs to bring in a smart, innovative young offensive mind and give then full reign over the offense. Just play the role of motivator-in-chief and keep everyone on the same page.

Couldn't agree more, with that being said I don't think he will do that.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Harbaugh's main problem is that he won't loosen the death grip over his 1985 offense. He needs to bring in a smart, innovative young offensive mind and give then full reign over the offense. Just play the role of motivator-in-chief and keep everyone on the same page.

I honestly feel like he'd rather lose doing it his way than win with a vastly different offensive philosophy.

Most overrated coach ever!!!
#WTGJ!
  • Jiks
He's a good coach, not a great coach. He's not the Messiah that some here and the media try to make him out to be
[ Edited by Jiks on Dec 29, 2018 at 12:58 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone