There are 256 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I can't stand Harbros for leaving a year early in an ugly way but I can see him winning when Saban leaves.

Originally posted by teylo31:
I can't stand Harbros for leaving a year early in an ugly way but I can see him winning when Saban leaves.

He left the niners a year early .

Saban is leaving soon.

His College Pete Caroline.
If he doesn't adjust to today's game he's just going to be lapped by new guys. Let him beat Day before talking about Saban.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Harbaugh's main problem is that he won't loosen his death grip over his 1985 offense. He needs to bring in a smart, innovative young offensive mind and give then full reign over the offense. Just play the role of motivator-in-chief and keep everyone on the same page.

Couldn't agree more, with that being said I don't think he will do that.

+2
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Harbaugh's main problem is that he won't loosen his death grip over his 1985 offense. He needs to bring in a smart, innovative young offensive mind and give then full reign over the offense. Just play the role of motivator-in-chief and keep everyone on the same page.

Couldn't agree more, with that being said I don't think he will do that.

+2

I responded with the same thing to this post from a few pages back. I was then flamed for pushing a false narrative by the spammer supreme.

Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
The offense is going through a transition period. Nico Collins, DPJ and Tarik Black all have the potential. This offense has 3 mobile Quarterbacks and receivers that showed their potential.

This will be a new offense next year, where the ball will be thrown alot. Karan Higdon is going to the NFL. That Cali kid Charbonett is going to replace Karan Higdon or get some reps and the new blood speed will be used.

I don't see any other options. Honestly those two young receivers. Nico and and DPJ grew up fast without Tarik Black this year.

What option does Harbaugh have but to open this offense? Harbaugh never has had this much skilled players on offense.

100% of the roster will be his this spring.... Not counting this class... Shea, Dylan and Joe.. Dpj, Nico and Tarik is alot of skill players. There's alot of skill and versatility on this squad next season on offense. That new tight end that redshirted this year is. a natural pass catcher. Forget his name.

The skill players on this squad is promising. 2-3 years I give this squad maybe big ten championship next season. There's some talent on this team. This offense gotta open up.

There's no other choice. Shea coming back for his second year. I hope we see the playbook opened up Saturday.. Some players are sitting. It's going to be interesting to see the game plan.
Originally posted by teylo31:

He left the niners a year early .

Saban is leaving soon.

His College Pete Caroline.

I just dont see the connection. He has never even made the playoffs and he has never coached against saban therefore saban has never kept him from anything
got killed again
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I'd kill to be the 7th best team in the NFL.

Getting your face kicked in by 3 of the 4 good teams you face all year isn't worth getting all psyched up over.

But hey, they sure took it to SMU!
Love JH, but this is him in a nutshell
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/michigans-season-reaches-fiery-end-blowout-loss-florida-peach-bowl-203234833.html

....... Stubborn!!!!
The AD at Michigan must be forcing him to keep the staff. Let him make changes.
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:

Michigan fans:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MichiganWolverines/comments/aaojg8/fire_pep_hamilton/
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
The AD at Michigan must be forcing him to keep the staff. Let him make changes.

It's unfortunate Jim still is being held back by ............. some unseen power. We all know it's not his fault.
Share 49ersWebzone