Rams overcome career game from Jauan Jennings, rally to stun 49ers on late field goal, 27-24 →

There are 528 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Jed's decision to fire Harbaugh has been proven to be 100% right. It was the decision to hire Tomsula and retain Baalke that led to the poor results that followed

Honestly, Harbaugh leaving had absolutely nothing to do with the product on the field. Zero.

During the 2014 season, the same insiders claiming he was toast at the end of the year were also saying even if we had won the Super Bowl, he was still a goner.

Harbaugh's departure had nothing to do with team performance. Granted if he had three-peated I find it hard to believe Jed would have gone through with it.
b******t. I have never in my life of sports watched a team give up on a coach like they did Harbaughs last year.

Just saying what the insiders were saying.
b******t. I have never in my life of sports watched a team give up on a coach like they did Harbaughs last year.

Did you not see his post. Insiders said we could win the SB and we'd blow everything up.

Of course the players quit.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Did you not see his post. Insiders said we could win the SB and we'd blow everything up.

Of course the players quit.
Yes he's saying his departure had nothing to do with performance. I call bull as he was losing and eventually completely lost the team. I think his schtick got old real quick with adults. Teens is a different story.
He finally had his team. Wondering what the excuse is this time?
Yes he's saying his departure had nothing to do with performance. I call bull as he was losing and eventually completely lost the team. I think his schtick got old real quick with adults. Teens is a different story.

He didn't lose the team. He lost the fo, and that circus led to guys packing it in. When the hc is actively claiming that an assistant was undermining him, that asst then becomes hc, you know you got issues.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

"today was a meaningless exhibition game"
Originally posted by boast:
"today was a meaningless exhibition game"

When your star players say no thanks why would you consider it a Big game?

Alex Boone alluded to some of the players growing tired of the schtick. That rah rah stuff will work with some of the vets but definitely not all however it works very well in college especially with the turnover rates.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I was informed by the resident expert in all things UM and jim Harbaugh in this thread that next year would be Jim's first year with 100% his team, and that we should then give him 2-3 years to judge his performance. Because as we all know, you have no right to judge a college coaches performance until year 7 of his tenure. lol
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Is that why his teams keep getting smashed by any good opponent they go up against?

Why he once again was outcoached today?

Losing record againat ranked teams. But hey he did beat SMU. GOAT HC material fo sho.

So making the college playoffs are bad? Okay, Jed

How many more big game losses until he starts struggling to land recruits with his name?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Is that why his teams keep getting smashed by any good opponent they go up against?

Losing record againat ranked teams. But hey he did beat SMU. GOAT HC material fo sho.

...he hasn't made the college playoffs.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
How many more big game losses until he starts struggling to land recruits with his name?

Top 5 class this year so it hasn't weighed him down yet.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Wah
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Top 5 class this year so it hasn't weighed him down yet.

It's going to that's why I ask the question
Share 49ersWebzone