Rams overcome career game from Jauan Jennings, rally to stun 49ers on late field goal, 27-24 →

There are 559 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
So being an elite program that makes the playoffs is bad?

You know you're great when the only measure of success is winning a championship. Niners havent even came close to .500 since the Great One left
Originally posted by sacniner:

You know you're great when the only measure of success is winning a championship. Niners havent even came close to .500 since the Great One left

He hasn't made the playoffs.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
It's going to that's why I ask the question

He'll have a hard time recruiting if recruits think He's on the bubble. No one wants to go somewhere and have a coaching change. The big game losses aren't helping him that's for sure.
Did he win a big game yet? No? K.
Change the name of this to "the beating a dead horse thread"
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Dec 29, 2018 at 6:10 PM ]
This is the jealous, bitter thread. We've been a national disgrace since harbaigh left. Even the kap stuff happened here. Everything has been negative. Our $150 million qb tore his acl and f**ks fat women.

As the great Jim Harbaugh says, "you reap what you sew"

Both had me

The great one?? Lol, please. Harbaugh was never the "great one".
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Is that why his teams keep getting smashed by any good opponent they go up against?

Why he once again was outcoached today?

Losing record againat ranked teams. But hey he did beat SMU. GOAT HC material fo sho.

So making the college playoffs are bad? Okay, Jed

...he hasn't made the college playoffs.

I think apologists have a problem understanding this.

What playoffs? Bama, Clemson, Notre Dame and Oklahoma made the playoffs.

Harbaugh lost any chance at the playoffs when Urban Meyer kicked his teeth in despite Michigan being heavily favored.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

He hasn't made the playoffs.

I know I meant while he is in San Francisco. Back when we were actually in the city. I worded that poorly though

Originally posted by NCommand:
This is the jealous, bitter thread. We've been a national disgrace since harbaigh left. Even the kap stuff happened here. Everything has been negative. Our $150 million qb tore his acl and f**ks fat women.

As the great Jim Harbaugh says, "you reap what you sew"

Both had me
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Is that why his teams keep getting smashed by any good opponent they go up against?

Why he once again was outcoached today?

Losing record againat ranked teams. But hey he did beat SMU. GOAT HC material fo sho.

So making the college playoffs are bad? Okay, Jed

...he hasn't made the college playoffs.

I think apologists have a problem understanding this.

Some of them think the Harbaugh years were the only golden years this franchise has ever had. Was it fun during that time? Yeah, but we could start to see it as we are seeing it now: Harbaugh cannot win big games.

Don't get me wrong, I was happy when we hired him. He did good during his time here, but he came up short in big games.
He's a modern day Marty Schottenheimer. He'll get you there, or close to there, but never over the top.
What playoffs? Bama, Clemson, Notre Dame and Oklahoma made the playoffs.

Harbaugh lost any chance at the playoffs when Urban Meyer kicked his teeth in despite Michigan being heavily favored.

I f**ked up on that statement lol... I meant in the nfl, but I thought he made it last year in college. I was mistaken
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Some of them think the Harbaugh years were the only golden years this franchise has ever had. Was it fun during that time? Yeah, but we could start to see it as we are seeing it now: Harbaugh cannot win big games.

Don't get me wrong, I was happy when we hired him. He did good during his time here, but he came up short in big games.
He's a modern day Marty Schottenheimer. He'll get you there, or close to there, but never over the top.

It's fun being relevant. Post November half the fanbase is cheering for us to lose for a better draft pick. Sucks
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

He's a really good coach. He's not the second coming of Lombardi or Walsh like some act. He could be a great coach. The only thing stopping Jim Harbaugh from being a great coach---is Jim Harbaugh.

Harbaugh's great limiting factor is his slavish devotion to an offensive scheme that was already quite aged back in the 80s. When he has superior talent, the scheme allows him to play defense and essentially play keep away.

When opposing talent is equal or superior, his offensive approach becomes a liability.

Great coaches adapt and change with the times. You don't have to look any further than Belichick and Saban. When stuff stops working, they get off that. Belichick jumped on board the spread offense wave in the NFL quite early. Saban is adjusting his offensive approach as well. These guys are doing whatever they need to keep winning.

Harbaugh seems determined to either win his way or lose trying. Until he becomes more flexible and less dogmatic, the better teams and coaches will continue to run circles around him.
He's a really good coach. He's not the second coming of Lombardi or Walsh like some act. He could be a great coach. The only thing stopping Jim Harbaugh from being a great coach---is Jim Harbaugh.

Harbaugh's great limiting factor is his slavish devotion to an offensive scheme that was already quite aged back in the 80s. When he has superior talent, the scheme allows him to play defense and essentially play keep away.

When opposing talent is equal or superior, his offensive approach becomes a liability.

Great coaches adapt and change with the times. You don't have to look any further than Belichick and Saban. When stuff stops working, they get off that. Belichick jumped on board the spread offense wave in the NFL quite early. Saban is adjusting his offensive approach as well. These guys are doing whatever they need to keep winning.

Harbaugh seems determined to either win his way or lose trying. Until he becomes more flexible and less dogmatic, the better teams and coached wil continue to run circles around him.

Exactly right. Does anyone actually think we could win a game with Nick Mullens as the starting Qb in his offense outside of Fangio D pitching a shutout?
Share 49ersWebzone