Rams overcome career game from Jauan Jennings, rally to stun 49ers 27-24 →

There are 362 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
I love that Jim is an a*****e G like that. Old school, throwback man in this age of political correctness. He doesn't give a f**k. That's why Jed was intimidated of him.
Originally posted by sacniner:
I love that Jim is an a*****e G like that. Old school, throwback man in this age of political correctness. He doesn't give a f**k. That's why Jed was intimidated of him.

He sure didn't give a f**k about coaching today given the results.

More like a sore loser when the game doesn't go his way.

His offense certainly looks old school, throwback.
But but but, Wu said he had all his players! I guess they probably just need more speed and athleticism.

For as much spamming and repeating of posts in here, you would think the man himself would show his face in here after a loss lol
Originally posted by John_Candy:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Jets will be calling on Monday.

Agreed. Wouldn't surprise me if GB gave him a call.

I would be shocked if that happened. You don't take a first-ballot HOF QB and saddle him with Bo Ball.
Damn, obvious lots of you guys cheer for the third best coach in 49er history to fail based on insecurity of our team being worthless since he left. Like you guys want him to do poorly. It's sad, kinda. He brought us relevancy in a decade of misery. Don't side with golden spoon fed Jed who even ruined our stadium and moved us out of The City.

Jim The Great Harbaugh. We miss you
He probably shouldn't be included in our 49ers history museum. Oh wait...

You're trying way too hard, here. It's like you're almost there, but you're pushing. You're not letting it flow. Keep trying, bro.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He's a really good coach. He's not the second coming of Lombardi or Walsh like some act. He could be a great coach. The only thing stopping Jim Harbaugh from being a great coach---is Jim Harbaugh.

Harbaugh's great limiting factor is his slavish devotion to an offensive scheme that was already quite aged back in the 80s. When he has superior talent, the scheme allows him to play defense and essentially play keep away.

When opposing talent is equal or superior, his offensive approach becomes a liability.

Great coaches adapt and change with the times. You don't have to look any further than Belichick and Saban. When stuff stops working, they get off that. Belichick jumped on board the spread offense wave in the NFL quite early. Saban is adjusting his offensive approach as well. These guys are doing whatever they need to keep winning.

Harbaugh seems determined to either win his way or lose trying. Until he becomes more flexible and less dogmatic, the better teams and coaches will continue to run circles around him.

f**king spot on Phoenix.

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by John_Candy:
Harbaugh loses another big game. Do not be deceived. You will reap what you sow Jim.

Jim's team is high on power and low on speed. He needs to adapt or go back to the NFL.

Jets will be calling on Monday.

He'll sign the Jets contract in the Michigan locker room.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

You're trying way too hard, here. It's like you're almost there, but you're pushing. You're not letting it flow. Keep trying, bro.

I was taking a dump while posting and this really helped. Gratitude
Originally posted by NCommand:
f**king spot on Phoenix.

Seeing Michigan fans calling for Harbaugh to fire his OC every year makes me feel like Roman was especially unfairly maligned. Rooting for him to get an OC job somewhere with a QB who can consistently perform from the pocket.

Rather curious as to what he could do in Green Bay, giving Rodgers a beastly run game for a change.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He sure didn't give a f**k about coaching today given the results.

He sure is an a*****e...to that team
Originally posted by dj43:
I would be shocked if that happened. You don't take a first-ballot HOF QB and saddle him with Bo Ball.

We'll see.
Share 49ersWebzone