There are 306 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by English:
Don't side with golden spoon fed Jed who even ruined our stadium and moved us out of The City.

Wut? SMH.

You wouldn't understand how the move impacted diehards as you're across the pond. All good

I did not know that being across the pond makes one less of a die hard fan

They wouldn't understand how the move impacted local fans. They can still be a great fan of the sport, but have no context on local issues like that. You also, you're in Montreal or something right?
They wouldn't understand how the move impacted local fans. They can still be a great fan of the sport, but have no context on local issues like that. You also, you're in Montreal or something right?

Local fans should blame the city for never coming up with a realistic stadium location.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Local fans should blame the city for never coming up with a realistic stadium location.

Eddie was getting it done. The proposition passed. Jed has essentially failed on everything, except hiring Harbaugh and having success. Jury still out on Kyle
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Exactly. lol

And he'll show up. Still assembling the tweets to explain why Michigan will win the title next year, most likely.

Gonna have 3 1000 yard wrs after all. He's gonna change the offense with the exact same staff in place.

The speed speed speed. Just don't have the speed right now to compete with the speed of other top teams but speed is coming because speed is the most important thing to compete with speed and speed is the only reason the team couldn't compete because speed is speedy and they just don't have the speed, but this incoming recruiting class has more speed than any other speedy team because speed needs speed to compete with speed.

Lmao!

Context....

I can see through your false narratives. Keep spinning it so the blame falls on Harbaugh for drafting the acl crew. But let me remind you for the 263rd time that this will be 100% God (I mean Jim's) roster next spring, and like I keep telling everyone if they can gel, they will be good! Speed and athleticism! Just you wait! In 2, or maybe 3 or 4 more seasons he will have them competing with his speedy roster.
Eddie was getting it done. The proposition passed. Jed has essentially failed on everything, except hiring Harbaugh and having success. Jury still out on Kyle

Then he realized his plan was not feasible.

Building a stadium on a toxic waste site wasn't a legit alternative.
Someone from Sacramento is scolding someone else about how the move impacted local fans? Lmao

I've had season tickets for 25 years. Please inform me how my experience has been impacted.
Someone from Sacramento is scolding someone else about how the move impacted local fans? Lmao

I've had season tickets for 25 years. Please inform me how my experience has been impacted.

I'm from Hayward originally. Also, significant portion of season ticket holders and fans in sac. Only 90 min away from city lol

Santa Clara sucks, stadium has no character and most of the fans I know from bay, sac, Modesto and everywhere in this region miss candlestick. You are a Jed apologists and will never say anything negative about Levi's to justify your ticket purchase. You do the same s**t in this thread, rinse/repeat. Not sure why you feel compelled to always respond to me, you are too dense to converse here. 9ers4eva is a cool dude to converse when, no emotions, emojis and s**t like that. We won't agree, it is what it is
I'm from Hayward originally. Also, significant portion of season ticket holders and fans in sac. Only 90 min away from city lol

Santa Clara sucks, stadium has no character and most of the fans I know from bay, sac, Modesto and everywhere in this region miss candlestick. You are a Jed apologists and will never say anything negative about Levi's to justify your ticket purchase. You do the same s**t in this thread, rinse/repeat. Not sure why you feel compelled to always respond to me, you are too dense to converse here. 9ers4eva is a cool dude to converse when, no emotions, emojis and s**t like that. We won't agree, it is what it is

Candlestick wasn't realistic. They weren't gonna build the largest parking structure in the world and they weren't going to build on a toxic waste dump. San Francisco dropped the ball.

Once again you feel compelled to attack me and not the topic at hand. Not sure why you always feel that's appropriate.
Candlestick wasn't realistic. They weren't gonna build the largest parking structure in the world and they weren't going to build on a toxic waste dump. San Francisco dropped the ball.

Eddie has said he would have gotten it done. To be honest, I don't know the details but he had a plan with political backing and capital. With those two factors, and a guy who gets what he wants like Eddie, I think he would have gotten it done.

Come on guys. You're getting off topic here.

Speeeeeeeeeeed.

Athleticismmmmmmm.
Once again you feel compelled to attack me and not the topic at hand. Not sure why you always feel that's appropriate.

I didnt attack you, I honestly think you're dense with some topics. You'll never say anything negative about Levi's and you come off as super snarky every time you reply to me and others. I can miss candlestick and not like Levi's. You can love it. That's fine. I was also pointing out to you that nfl fan bases are regional and not just in the city limits of the team.

Eddie has said he would have gotten it done. To be honest, I don't know the details but he had a plan with political backing and capital. With those two factors, and a guy who gets what he wants like Eddie, I think he would have gotten it done.

So your opinion is not based on facts, but "I don't know the details, but I think he would have gotten it done just because"?

I didnt attack you, I honestly think you're dense with some topics. You'll never say anything negative about Levi's and you come off as super snarky every time you reply to me and others. I can miss candlestick and not like Levi's. You can love it. That's fine. I was also pointing out to you that nfl fan bases are regional and not just in the city limits of the team.

Well that's actually attacking me. I have opinions about you as well, but posting hem would be attacking you, so I don't post them. I will say that there's just something about me that sparks something in you and you kinda lose your cool when responding to me. Not sure what it is.

And just FYI, you couldn't be more wrong about my opinion of candlestick and Levi's. Like others in this thread, you post what you think is my opinion and then run with it like it's factual.

And calling you out for living in sac and commenting on local fans views is 100% legitimate. Because you lived in Hayward as a kid doesn't give you Bay Area cred for the rest of your life.

So your opinion is not based on facts, but "I don't know the details, but I think he would have gotten it done just because"?

I don't know every minute detail of eddies plan. But he was a business man who had drive and vision. Also had politic backing and capital. That's a recipe for success. He has also said that he would have gotten it done at the hunters point site.
Share 49ersWebzone