There are 359 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You guys are so whiny. Still complaining about things you think Harbaugh did "wrong." Years later and unrelated to the 49ers. He didn't do anything wrong anyway. Further he's a far better coach than Shanahan. It's not close.

wait…you are talking about others being whiny?

Yes.

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
You guys are so whiny. Still complaining about things you think Harbaugh did "wrong." Years later and unrelated to the 49ers. He didn't do anything wrong anyway. Further he's a far better coach than Shanahan. It's not close.

wait…you are talking about others being whiny?

Yes.

Too funny
We'll see how Harbaugh does against Mahomes. He's to.hoping he knocks him off. I'd much rather face Jim than Patrick again.

I've seen some stupid stuff in my days on the internet and this is right up there with them. I like Harbaugh too but damn...

Did nothing wrong, gets banned from the NCAA for a year.

Originally posted by miked1978:

I've seen some stupid stuff in my days on the internet and this is right up there with them. I like Harbaugh too but damn...

Did nothing wrong, gets banned from the NCAA for a year.

There is nothing wrong with Harbaugh. He's a great coach. I wish we still had him.
There is nothing wrong with Harbaugh. He's a great coach. I wish we still had him.

Me too. I like him better than shanahan.
Originally posted by GLT49ers:

Harbaugh > Shanahan.

Harbaugh > Shanahan.

Most def. If harbaugh had a gm who could actually gm he would have won SBs. Shanahan has that and still can't get it done. Further shanahan has shown he can't get it done at the big moment. Andy Reid owns shanahan and shanahan has no clue how to beat him

Harbaugh > Shanahan.

Most def. If harbaugh had a gm who could actually gm he would have won SBs. Shanahan has that and still can't get it done. Further shanahan has shown he can't get it done at the big moment. Andy Reid owns shanahan and shanahan has no clue how to beat him

Yeah I agree with those completely. Harbaugh had a dysfunctional owner and a terrible GM. He still coached his way out of that. Jed and the Yorks generally have calmed down a lot. They are still bad. Don't misunderstand. But not the complete disaster they used to be. The GM is better with Shanahan in addition to a more settled down owner. He still can't get it done.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Harbaugh has Joey Bosa and Mack???

I forgot about Mack!!!

So did the rest of the league

Remember what Harbaugh did with our guys the first year he took over, they were immediately able to reach their full potential.

We had a young hungry team. Mack is going on 34.

I'm sure he will get some better play out him and Bosa this year (if he can actually stay healthy) but I definitely don't expect Mack to turn back into an all pro.
He might for a year, then they will realize harbaugh is not thee coach

Justin Smith was no spring chicken back then either.

The proof is in the pudding, Harbaugh is a great coach!

Harbaugh > Shanahan.

Yeah I agree with those completely. Harbaugh had a dysfunctional owner and a terrible GM. He still coached his way out of that. Jed and the Yorks generally have calmed down a lot. They are still bad. Don't misunderstand. But not the complete disaster they used to be. The GM is better with Shanahan in addition to a more settled down owner. He still can't get it done.

Harbaugh is the superior coach and if I could have him back as our coach I would. 2011 was a special year in that he changed the niners misfortunes into a winner. 2012 was spectacular we were a powerhouse.
Harbaugh has Joey Bosa and Mack???

I forgot about Mack!!!

So did the rest of the league

Remember what Harbaugh did with our guys the first year he took over, they were immediately able to reach their full potential.

The Chargers will be formidable this year. Harbaugh is a great coach

My thoughts exactly!

Harbaugh > Shanahan.

Harbaugh is the superior coach and if I could have him back as our coach I would. 2011 was a special year in that he changed the niners misfortunes into a winner. 2012 was spectacular we were a powerhouse.

THIS

Harbaugh > Shanahan.

THIS

I agree.

Harbaugh > Shanahan.

THIS

I agree.

3 stooges
Share 49ersWebzone