49ers WR Deebo Samuel will miss 'a couple of weeks' with calf strain →

There are 161 users in the forums

Cleveland Browns new logo

Shop 49ers game tickets
Cleveland Oranges?
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
WTF
They'd be better off changing the team...not the logo. Browns have a good classic uniform/helmet...if it ain't broke, don't bother fixing it. Focus on the team, the team, the team.
I'd love to hear the browns try and defend this. What could they possibly say and how could they possibly believe it? Two years? Wat?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
i know they get a lot of hate but i always liked the Browns unis.

The uniforms are actually fine, everyone is just making fun of them for making a big deal about a coming "redesign", and they just changed the color hue.

Plus that puppy logo is embarassing.

The Panthers and Browns new logos changed from tough to cute.
I heard today that the change in their new uniforms will be much more noticeable. I guess they're gonna have some sort of grey/silver color added or something.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I heard today that the change in their new uniforms will be much more noticeable. I guess they're gonna have some sort of grey/silver color added or something.

Translation: Nike-fied seahawk/bucs/jags buttugliness
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Translation: Nike-fied seahawk/bucs/jags buttugliness

Pretty much. lol
Nike is turning this decade of the NFL into 1970's of baseball. 30 years from now we'll all look back at the awful Jags, Bucs, and Seahawks unis, cringe, and say "Remember when Nike ruined uniforms for like 15 years? They must have been on drugs."
LMFAO....along with Goodell Nike is f**king ruining the NFL

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/13123/breaking-down-the-new-uniforms-for-the-cleveland-browns

I don't get why everybody hates them so much. They were boring crap before. Now they're flashy crap. At least they look a little more modern. lol
They aren't that bad
I kind of like the new unis. Did a better job for Cleveland than they did with Jacksonville, at least. I think Nike figured nobody would notice the Jags unis because nobody really watches them.
  • Jiks
Look like college unis IMHO.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I think they look alright.
Share 49ersWebzone