There are 151 users in the forums

Cleveland Browns new logo

Shop 49ers game tickets
[ Edited by Since07 on Apr 16, 2015 at 9:42 AM ]
I like the new Browns jerseys
Definitely looks like college unis but I like them over the mundane s**t they had before.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
nice
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Definitely looks like college unis but I like them over the mundane s**t they had before.

exactly, people forget their unis were boring
Not a fan of the word "Browns" in the leg stripe. Otherwise, they look better to me than the previous version.
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
Not a fan of the word "Browns" in the leg stripe. Otherwise, they look better to me than the previous version.

I wonder if this is the first sign of things to come with pants like that.
Wow, those are hideous.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
LMFAO....along with Goodell Nike is f**king ruining the NFL

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/13123/breaking-down-the-new-uniforms-for-the-cleveland-browns

i actually like them
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
those are so bad.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I don't get why everybody hates them so much. They were boring crap before. Now they're flashy crap. At least they look a little more modern. lol

Well, not much you can do when your team is named "Browns," as you don't have much to work with. Wasn't their logo an elf, when they first came around? That made no sense at all.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
LMFAO....along with Goodell Nike is f**king ruining the NFL

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/13123/breaking-down-the-new-uniforms-for-the-cleveland-browns

i actually like them

Yea I actually thought they looked pretty decent... Until someone brought up the Browns writing going down the side. I don't know how I missed that but that's super tacky. Remove that and considering what they have to work with I think they look pretty good.
[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Apr 17, 2015 at 6:38 AM ]
Are those dudes shooting dice?
Not digging the pants, but the rest is an upgrade IMO
I liked the old uniforms. Yes it was boring but it was simple and kinda old school. Personally I'm tired of teams changing their jerseys all the time. Football isn't supposed to be a fashion show.
Share 49ersWebzone