49ers WR Deebo Samuel will miss 'a couple of weeks' with calf strain →

There are 200 users in the forums

Cleveland Browns new logo

Shop 49ers game tickets
Are the numbers stitched? They look like iron-ons lol

Aside from that and the BROWNS pants, they aight
The brown and white is pretty clean, but the orange one is too Bengalish.
[ Edited by Jesu80ncleats on Apr 17, 2015 at 7:49 AM ]
Meh, the pants are hideous. The rest is a wash.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
I don't know, but when I saw this, I instantly thought of a picture of a brown turd for their logo.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GoNiners:
I liked the old uniforms. Yes it was boring but it was simple and kinda old school. Personally I'm tired of teams changing their jerseys all the time. Football isn't supposed to be a fashion show.

dreading the day they announce a uni change for the 9ers. I love the current ones.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
I liked the old uniforms. Yes it was boring but it was simple and kinda old school. Personally I'm tired of teams changing their jerseys all the time. Football isn't supposed to be a fashion show.

dreading the day they announce a uni change for the 9ers. I love the current ones.

I think they should go back to the gold pants. Keep the old style red jerseys, but with the gold pants.
Originally posted by thl408:
Browns unveil their new logo. Must have taken many long days to sit down and decide on this one.

The Browns say a brighter shade of orange in their helmets "matches the passion of our fans and city."
The famed Dawg Pound face has a new design of a smirking Swagger dog.

The word marks, moving on from the traditional block lettering, are "cleaner, simpler, elegant," team president Alec Scheiner said.

In all, despite what the team calls a two-year revamping project, the changes are considered subtle.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12374006/cleveland-browns-tweak-helmet-color-unveil-new-dawg-pound-logo

Did someone actually get paid to do this???

And who is the fool that paid them??

Talk about "A sucker being born every minute."
Threads like these are an interesting example of how everything is subjective. There are people in here decrying Nike for ruining the NFL, and others saying they kinda like the new unis. I, for one, f**king hate all of last year's unis(bucs vikes jags, and she-cocks always), but the I think the new Browns unis look pretty sharp, including the BROWNS lettering down the legs.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
Not a fan of the word "Browns" in the leg stripe. Otherwise, they look better to me than the previous version.

I wonder if this is the first sign of things to come with pants like that.

These are the first signs of the NFL becoming the Arena Flag Football League.

These uniforms are hot garbage. At least the old look was classic.

lol @ Whitner bragging about them on Twitter.
Old ones . New ones, more

The big Cleveland on the front pushes the numbers down so they're on the stomach, which looks weird. Not sure I like the "Browns" on the pants either but I like the rest of it.
Cleveland Browns after you drink too much much orage soda.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by xtm059:
Threads like these are an interesting example of how everything is subjective. There are people in here decrying Nike for ruining the NFL, and others saying they kinda like the new unis. I, for one, f**king hate all of last year's unis(bucs vikes jags, and she-cocks always), but the I think the new Browns unis look pretty sharp, including the BROWNS lettering down the legs.

Vikings aren't that bad
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by xtm059:

Vikings aren't that bad

I hate the new sports fad of matte helmets. The Vikings use them, and the Jags use it for half their helmet . Now some MLB teams are starting to use a matte finish for their batting helmets.
Originally posted by Niners99:
I hate the new sports fad of matte helmets. The Vikings use them, and the Jags use it for half their helmet . Now some MLB teams are starting to use a matte finish for their batting helmets.

my impala is matte black. looks sharp bruh
Share 49ersWebzone