There are 272 users in the forums

Washington Commander news

Shop 49ers game tickets
Team is being sold for $6 billion.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/04/13/report-daniel-snyder-reaches-agreement-in-principle-to-sell-commanders-to-josh-harris/
Originally posted by captveg:
Team is being sold for $6 billion.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/04/13/report-daniel-snyder-reaches-agreement-in-principle-to-sell-commanders-to-josh-harris/

For reference Jerry Jones bought the Dallas Cowboys for $140 million in 1989
I know nothing about Josh Harris other than he simply cannot be as bad as Snyder. And consequently Jerry Jones returns to the "most hated" role.
Originally posted by English:
I know nothing about Josh Harris other than he simply cannot be as bad as Snyder. And consequently Jerry Jones returns to the "most hated" role.

The great ones are often 'most hated'. Al Davis had that title a long time.
Reskins should go after Lamar.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Neither Jones nor Snyder can be described as great. Grate, maybe.

Jones is a HOFer

Jones is a HOFer

In his own mind. What has he done, other than screwing up various drafts? Without Jimmy Johnson he would have achieved nothing. All that money. Wasted. They haven't even been to the Super Bowl since 1995.

He has no place in the HoF. Oh, his mates the other owners might make sure he gets there. Meaningless, though.

Jones is a HOFer

In his own mind. What has he done, other than screwing up various drafts? Without Jimmy Johnson he would have achieved nothing. All that money. Wasted. They haven't even been to the Super Bowl since 1995.

He has no place in the HoF. Oh, his mates the other owners might make sure he gets there. Meaningless, though.

What do you mean in his own mind? He already is in. Class of 2017. He has the gold jacket hanging in his closet.

He bought the Boys, as mentioned, at $140m. They are now worth probably in excess of Washington, something like $7-10 billion dollars. That's a pretty shrewd investment in my book.

He had a hands on role, and pulled off what is considered the greatest trade in NFL history, the Herschel Walker trade. Jimmy was a college teammate of Jones, and wouldn't be with Dallas, but for Jones owning the team. The trade and signing of Johnson, both Jones moves, brought 3 Lombardis to Dallas. If any owner brings three SBs to SF and pulls off the best trade in league history, I would support them to the HOF as well. All the team of the decade owners belong in the HOF, such as Kraft, DeBartolo, Jones, Rooneys, etc.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Do I hear $8billion?

Do I hear $8billion?

Where do these people get their money?!!

Do I hear $8billion?

Where do these people get their money?!!

I read up on this guy. Seems sketchy as f**k.
Originally posted by Overkill:

Rebrand as the Indians with Chief Wahoo logo, see what happens
Share 49ersWebzone