There are 114 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Season opener for the Defending champions, and still got out numbered by the opposing fans..
Kareem Hunt trade rumors to Rams
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Yikes

How soon do we get to play the Rams?!

we see them week 4 in SF for MNF

The Rams face ATL then AZ in weeks 2 and 3 and will not be ready for the jump up in competition

The game will be a good test for Trey if he can come anywhere close to doing what Josh Allen did (quick passing to neutralize AD is key)
Originally posted by socal1632:
Wow. Without Witworth and Miller the Rams line's are garbage. Stafford's arm doesn't look great to me.

Looks great to me!
Where's SnackDaddy???!!!
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Yikes

How soon do we get to play the Rams?!

we see them week 4 in SF for MNF

The Rams face ATL then AZ in weeks 2 and 3 and will not be ready for the jump up in competition

The game will be a good test for Trey if he can come anywhere close to doing what Josh Allen did (quick passing to neutralize AD is key)

Ryans has to take a page out of Saleh's d. Just like Buffalo played them, rush 4 and have everyone in coverage. McVay and Stafford is always looking for the big plays so keep everything in front and eventually he'll force a couple passes
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Kareem Hunt trade rumors to Rams

Id love to have KH..he would ball out in our system. I know KS brings the best out of RB but from what I remember Hunt was borderline elite. The Rams in season additions of miller and OBJ last year is definitely what put them over the top, I'd love to see us do a move or two like that ideally before an injury or a glaring need arise
I wanna laugh at the Rams but damn the Bills are good and could possibly do that to anyone in the league right now.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I wanna laugh at the Rams but damn the Bills are good and could possibly do that to anyone in the league right now.

Not with those bad cbs they had in tonight.

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

The true president, not that girl-sniffing China puppet

I'm not complaining since I got 2 girls 1 Kupp on my team lolol

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn: