There are 117 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

If Ramsey is regressing then they are truly f**ked even with Donald in which Allen and that Bills game plan to get rid of the ball quick and a mobile qb can neutralize him. Add the fact Kyle always calls a gameplan where Donald really doesn't go off against us. I think Aiyuk with his route running can go off against Ramsey
Always great to see a division rival get beat but I try not to make too much of early season games. Some teams like the Rams barely played their starters at all in pre season. With a 17 game season the goal is to make it to the playoffs in the best health possible.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Always great to see a division rival get beat but I try not to make too much of early season games. Some teams like the Rams barely played their starters at all in pre season. With a 17 game season the goal is to make it to the playoffs in the best health possible.

Bills also barely played their starters
Can't wait to see what happens to these @$$HOLES when Donald retires.....
drafted this overrated defense on my fantasy. Them, Kittle,...

I got Dalton. let's see if anything happens to him.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
just as much as he is a true business man

As much as you are an educated and cultured person.

He's always been pretty overrated tbh. Just a loud mouth little b***h who points the fingers at others when he gets lit up in the secondary.
Originally posted by Stanley:

Can we leave the politics somewhere else and go back to laughing at the Rams and their 2 fans? Thanks
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Sep 9, 2022 at 8:01 AM ]
Originally posted by Stanley:

As much as your mom not getting passed around
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

He's always been pretty overrated tbh. Just a loud mouth little b***h who points the fingers at others when he gets lit up in the secondary.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Sorry you feel that way.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Bills also barely played their starters

That may be true but a lot depends on what player groupings they used . In any case, my point is first game results aren't a good barometer for gauging how the season will go. Teams often suffer an early season drop off after winning the SB.
they looked like a team that was fat and happy after winning a chip. don't see that hunger. typical stafford. dude is really hot and cold

Still laughing at that performance.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Sorry you feel that way.

Ramsey is pretty good but he is starting to go the Marcus Peters route. He is so confident in his ability he gets caught out of position allot because he is just gonna do what he wants to do. He doesnt really play within the system, he just wants to man up and follow his guy while eyeing the QB for a big play. OC's will start to eat him alive if he continues to ignore the system and tries to play like that. Getting caught in no man's land since he abandons his responsibilities within the system constantly.
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Sep 9, 2022 at 9:15 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone