There are 123 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Kris Kocurek can't wait to have his guys go against the Ram OL twice. Eat. Boys. Eat.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

imagine calling a guy trash. Then giving up a perfect passer rating to said trash and then getting skull f**ked by the trash. Lol dude Ramsey got humbled really f**king fast last night

You would think Deebo already humbled him enough. Guess not.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

If Ramsey is regressing then they are truly f**ked even with Donald in which Allen and that Bills game plan to get rid of the ball quick and a mobile qb can neutralize him. Add the fact Kyle always calls a gameplan where Donald really doesn't go off against us. I think Aiyuk with his route running can go off against Ramsey

Ramsey started regressing last year. He was getting burnt around mid season,then into the playoffs, the SB and he was getting waxed last night.

Oh Rams, you made Week 1 so good already!
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Always great to see a division rival get beat but I try not to make too much of early season games. Some teams like the Rams barely played their starters at all in pre season. With a 17 game season the goal is to make it to the playoffs in the best health possible.

Bills also barely played their starters

That may be true but a lot depends on what player groupings they used . In any case, my point is first game results aren't a good barometer for gauging how the season will go. Teams often suffer an early season drop off after winning the SB.

Statistically they also don't repeat, they lost talent and had some breaks that went their way in the playoffs and the SB.
[ Edited by NC49er on Sep 9, 2022 at 9:06 PM ]
That may be true but a lot depends on what player groupings they used . In any case, my point is first game results aren't a good barometer for gauging how the season will go. Teams often suffer an early season drop off after winning the SB.

Yeah it's one game but the rams were already arguably the worst sb winner of the past 10 years and got worse.
Hey .... f**kem!!
its week 1, and Goodell can change everything just like in the Super Bowl so don't count em out yet.
The Rams O line was definitely a big issue I hope that wasn't a preview of what the Niners are going to see with their rebuilt line.
Originally posted by cortana49:

Oh Rams, you made Week 1 so good already!

Be funny as f**k if the Seahawks were the only team out of the NFC West to win in week 1 :)
Word is Stafford is in KKK.

that's why he didn't look Robinson or Woods way .

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Woods being in TEN may have contributed to that
lol f**k the rams.

Stafford looks like s**t.
Lol the worst team to win a sb in the last 10 years is easily the Manning Broncos team. Sure, there defense was amazing, but their offense was trash. Manning was throwing literal ducks. After that, I'd go with the 2018 Patriots team that beat us. Our team last year would've smoked them.

Go Rams!
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Lol
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

But I heard he has a strong arm. That shouldn't be an issue.
Share 49ersWebzone