There are 288 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by elguapo:
An average at best T out for them. Hope they don't trade for a replacement like the cards did at wr

Teams don't trade good tackles. Teams don't trade good Olinemen in general unless they are about to be a free agent that they can't afford to re-sign and are also out of contention for the playoffs.

Teams do trade good tackles if they want out. I mean that applies for any position whatsoever. Look how they got Ramsey or Stafford. I wouldn't put anything past the Rams as history has shown. Those are good reasons to trade which happens in the NFL that you listed after you wrote "unless"
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 17, 2022 at 3:52 PM ]
They are about to make a move.
Originally posted by fropwns:
They are about to make a move.

CMC?
Can we talk about Cam Akers? What the heck is going on here? I am hearing he has played his final snap and is a candidate to be waived? What went down? I have many questions
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Can we talk about Cam Akers? What the heck is going on here? I am hearing he has played his final snap and is a candidate to be waived? What went down? I have many questions

It's been jarring for us Rams fans as well. From outside looking in, I think it's a combination of him missing blocking assignments and the few open holes our o-line provides him with, along with him wanting to be the main guy in the backfield. McVay prefers to rotate running backs situationally, and depending on what team they're playing.

Cowherd had been dropping clues during his shows over the last couple months about Akers not liking to practice. That could be a thing too.
Rams, Eagles and Chiefs all trying to get Brian Burns.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

I hope they all get burns.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 22, 2022 at 7:57 PM ]
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

WTF
the Chiefs already have Jones Clark and Dunlap
the Eagles already have Graham Cox Reddick and a few other pass rushers
the Rams have s**t besides Donald

leys just hope the Panthers keep him
Originally posted by elguapo:
WTF
the Chiefs already have Jones Clark and Dunlap
the Eagles already have Graham Cox Reddick and a few other pass rushers
the Rams have s**t besides Donald

leys just hope the Panthers keep him

The Chiefs also drafted a DE in the 1st RD this year who is doing pretty good. But they still aren't getting alot of pressure on the QB which is probally why they want to get more at that position.
Do the Rams get their C back this week? it'd be nice to not play him bc we are out our starting DTs as well as what 7 other starters.

Apparently the Rams are interested in getting Brandon Cooks back.
C back
CB back
Wr back

meanwhile the niners are apparently playing with a bunch of preseason warriors It's sad how much better we are than this team with horrendous injuries year after year after year. Honestly we should have this division for the fifth year in a row if we just stayed relatively healthy
How embarrassing for LA. Team just won the SB and they cant even draw a majority of a home crowd the next year. Fair weather fans.

Anyone seen SnackDaddy or Red Alice?
Share 49ersWebzone