There are 307 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Wow. Donald rubbing it in the niners face with his social media showing off his SB ring right after niners SB loss.

49ers have become some real villains. Hope we win two or more and never let Donald, Cox, and anyone else ever heat the end of it.
wow
Donald gone now so
The dishes are doneeeeee. They were never more than a wildcard team with an early exit in the playoffs WITH Donald the last few years. Now theythat defense is even worse
I saw a TV commercial for that online Trust and Will company. Matt Stafford and his wife were doing it. I seriously doubt they use that website to make his trust and will. With all the money he's made he can afford to pay a real attorney (he probably has one already) to make out a good one. He's not worried about saving a a few bucks.
  • thl408
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I saw a TV commercial for that online Trust and Will company. Matt Stafford and his wife were doing it. I seriously doubt they use that website to make his trust and will. With all the money he's made he can afford to pay a real attorney (he probably has one already) to make out a good one. He's not worried about saving a a few bucks.

They might. Just like how Jimmy G eats Subway. Brady rents from Hertz. Brock grows corn.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

They might. Just like how Jimmy G eats Subway. Brady rents from Hertz. Brock grows corn.

AI generated wills and trusts would make for interesting times
Rams have granted LB Ernest Jones to seek a trade after not being able to come to terms on a contract.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Rams have granted LB Ernest Jones to seek a trade after not being able to come to terms on a contract.

Rams have traded LB Ernest Jones to the Titans.

Traded for a late round pick swap....
Rams took it to Lions with all the injuries.
[ Edited by fanmusclecars on Sep 8, 2024 at 9:05 PM ]
Fear is Puka Nacua may have a torn ACL
Originally posted by captveg:
Fear is Puka Nacua may have a torn ACL

Terrible
Looks like a PCL strain and out at least a month. Gonna be out the first game against us.
Share 49ersWebzone