There are 130 users in the forums

DeForest Buckner Traded to the Colts

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Diggs is not a free agent lol.

If that guy has any semblance of truth... maybe Cooper?

That would suck if the reports of Cooper's comp demands are true. That dude quits at times.

Would much rather have one of the top 3 WR prospects.
Not that this matters, because every fan base is cynical and panics about everything....

But I just peaked in a Colts message board and there are very few people who love this. Most are upset and some are "ok" with it. For the amount of people in this thread that are on suicide watch, logic would tell me that the other side would be celebrating. They are not.
Originally posted by okdkid:
That would suck if the reports of Cooper's comp demands are true. That dude quits at times.

Would much rather have one of the top 3 WR prospects.

Agreed.

I wouldn't totally mind trading #31 overall for an OBJ or Diggs and then use #13 for something else... but I think you're on the right track that #13 overall will be used on a WR if we stay there.
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
NO read what Diggs said today about a New Begining

Diggs is not a free agent.
Originally posted by All22:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Can't sign them all. We took the cheaper guy and got premium picks for Buckner. I'll live with that.
Yep. Can't do both AA @ $17M and Buck at $21M. Kept one and got the 13th pick this year.

It's time to see what Solly can do at with his natural position with no double teams.

It'll be a heavy rotation inside anyhow including AA on passing downs. A number of DL always get let go too like Linval Joseph.
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 16, 2020 at 2:43 PM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Not that this matters, because every fan base is cynical and panics about everything....

But I just peaked in a Colts message board and there are very few people who love this. Most are upset and some are "ok" with it. For the amount of people in this thread that are on suicide watch, logic would tell me that the other side would be celebrating. They are not.

9 times out of 10, that means it was a good trade.

The other 1 time out of 10, it was a bad deal for both teams. I don't think this qualifies for that.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
https://twitter.com/KP_Show/status/1239650438640586753?s=20
Anybody think this is S.Diggs wanting in

Who is that?

A guy that plays football
Originally posted by MarkD:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
https://twitter.com/KP_Show/status/1239650438640586753?s=20
Anybody think this is S.Diggs wanting in

Who is that?

A guy that plays football

I meant the KPshow guy
Cooper please!!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Cooper please!!

Meh. Would mean we most likely pass on top WR talent in the draft...which is far less expensive and possibly just as productive.

The AA extension was easy to see coming.
Trading defo, we saw that coming from a mile away

Getting a #13 in return!!! WTF Lynch is a boss, would have been thrilled with two 2nd rounders... dynasty!
This makes a lot of sense. we could only keep one of AA and Buckner. It was either Buckner at a cost of 4-5 million a year more or AA at 4-5 million a year less plus getting the # 13 overall pick in the draft. Yes, We have to hit on that pick for this deal to have been good but that pick is extremely valuable.
[ Edited by Bloodless on Mar 16, 2020 at 2:53 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Cooper please!!

Nah waste of $$, we have a super bowl caliber WR core and they are just getting started!
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Buckner was dominant??? When? He's a great player. But he's not dominant in the way Aaron Donald is

You can say that for every DT not named Donald. He's in a class of his own.

Whether you felt he was dominant or not his play definitely freed up others to get sacks. My concern now is how much this loss puts on Bosa to carry so much of the load especially with Ford's durability in question.
[ Edited by SFrush on Mar 16, 2020 at 2:59 PM ]
Man I'm going to miss him, he's going to do wonders for Leonard and the DEs on Indy
Share 49ersWebzone