LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 144 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
lets be honest guys...LOB/Defense won them that super bowl. Midget was just a game manager along for the ride, handing off the ball to Beast Mode. Fact he isn't immediately lighting it up in Denver and failed to beat his former franchise (one of the worst teams in the NFL currently) shows you he is overrated trash.

Btw midget promised broncos 3-4 championships like lebron did in miami (only to win 2) so if he fails to achieve that he will go down as a POS to that franchise as well.

Oh s**t he promised them that?!?!?!

Yikes lol
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
lets be honest guys...LOB/Defense won them that super bowl. Midget was just a game manager along for the ride, handing off the ball to Beast Mode. Fact he isn't immediately lighting it up in Denver and failed to beat his former franchise (one of the worst teams in the NFL currently) shows you he is overrated trash.

Btw midget promised broncos 3-4 championships like lebron did in miami (only to win 2) so if he fails to achieve that he will go down as a POS to that franchise as well.

Oh s**t he promised them that?!?!?!

Yikes lol

Lebron: "Not one, not two, not three..."

Narrator: "It was two."
Seaturds are gonna do a gentleman's sweep version of a winless season.
Squawks running D may be the worst in the league. They are getting worked. Patterson went for 141 today, after the 49ers ran all over them last week.
STFU and sit the fvck down #seaCucks #CuckChair

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
theyre all damaged up here dude its hilarious. the "12's" have been pretty quiet and they all hate russell wilson lol. this dude told me today hes rooting for the niners this weekend because he hates russ lol. dude is like their joe montana and literally had his face everywhere around seattle and now they cant stand him

Oh man what you just said pleases me to no end.

I loved hating on Wilson all these years, and to think now the Seahawk fans hate him too......oh man, too good.

I guess this is what happens when you're corny af, and a fake nice guy...........very easily could've been the Joe Montana of the franchise, but found a way to make himself, the only QB to take to/win a Super Bowl for that team, unliked.

I've never seen this before......Montana, Peyton Manning, Brady, Nick Foles even........all beloved by their original franchises.

Feels GOOD to be right, esp when others doubt you.....right ElGuapo???

Damn skippy JT! He is a good qb but is limited as we have known for over a decade. The boo birds were out in full effect on Monday. He has 2 very very good wrs, 2 good rbs and a solid OL. At least people now aren't making the usual excuses for him
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
theyre all damaged up here dude its hilarious. the "12's" have been pretty quiet and they all hate russell wilson lol. this dude told me today hes rooting for the niners this weekend because he hates russ lol. dude is like their joe montana and literally had his face everywhere around seattle and now they cant stand him

Oh man what you just said pleases me to no end.

I loved hating on Wilson all these years, and to think now the Seahawk fans hate him too......oh man, too good.

I guess this is what happens when you're corny af, and a fake nice guy...........very easily could've been the Joe Montana of the franchise, but found a way to make himself, the only QB to take to/win a Super Bowl for that team, unliked.

I've never seen this before......Montana, Peyton Manning, Brady, Nick Foles even........all beloved by their original franchises.

Feels GOOD to be right, esp when others doubt you.....right ElGuapo???

Damn skippy JT! He is a good qb but is limited as we have known for over a decade. The boo birds were out in full effect on Monday. He has 2 very very good wrs, 2 good rbs and a solid OL. At least people now aren't making the usual excuses for him

Wilson with the last minute TD pass today that wasn't enough, haha......

Broncos' fans know they were lucky to win against the Niners last week, so in essence they see their team as more 1-3 or 0-4 than 2-2....
Glad they are sliding down the draft board with every meaningless win

"You hear that Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability."
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 3, 2022 at 4:00 AM ]
Geno at the office

320 pass yds
2 TD
0 Int

49 rush yds
1 TD

369 total yds 3 TDs

These guys suck so bad they can't even tank right
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Geno at the office

320 pass yds
2 TD
0 Int

49 rush yds
1 TD

369 total yds 3 TDs

These guys suck so bad they can't even tank right
i had Geno as a back up in my off season wish list

He can throw and run in Kyle's/Lance game plan
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 3, 2022 at 9:27 AM ]

LOL!

LOL!

They have the Broncos 1st rounder as well, that looks like a top 10 pick
These MFers all over social media with their revisionist history claiming that they never needed Wilson. BS!!!! He was the only reason they had our number and they don't beat us in 2013 without him.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

LOL!

They have the Broncos 1st rounder as well, that looks like a top 10 pick

Broncos will have at least 7-8 wins imo so more like a pick in the 12-15 range
I have a feeling seahawks will be playoff caliber in a few years, as long as geezer Pete is still around.

Share 49ersWebzone