LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 252 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Where are all my SEA is tanking this year guys at? Crow is available

Their just costing themselves draft position at this point. Now the Denver draft pick is something I worry about

I didn't like the SEA is tanking idea I heard from a lot of folks. It's a slap in the face to the integrity of a lot of men. I don't like SEA as a 49er fan but I can have respect for other clubs and the work those guys put in. SEA is well coached. They got the K9. Woolen a DROY type. Good D and ground game. Just owned Herbert in LA. They are a threat in the NFC West. First place team right now. We can beat them in SEA but let's face it.. these guys aren't the pushovers we thought they would be.

Their just costing themselves draft position at this point. Now the Denver draft pick is something I worry about

I didn't like the SEA is tanking idea I heard from a lot of folks. It's a slap in the face to the integrity of a lot of men. I don't like SEA as a 49er fan but I can have respect for other clubs and the work those guys put in. SEA is well coached. They got the K9. Woolen a DROY type. Good D and ground game. Just owned Herbert in LA. They are a threat in the NFC West. First place team right now. We can beat them in SEA but let's face it.. these guys aren't the pushovers we thought they would be.

Very true. It was the same as the niners and Shanahan with Hoyer imo
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
These A-holes are going to get a top 5 pick courtesy of the stupidity of the Broncos

You mean the opposite? Seattle is actually good
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Nope not at all. Their defense is bad but their offense is doing well. Still not a good team

Nope not at all. Their defense is bad but their offense is doing well. Still not a good team

5-3 and will end up beating the win loss Giants. They will win the NFC West by 2 games or more.
5-3 and will end up beating the win loss Giants. They will win the NFC West by 2 games or more.

Based on what? Beating bad teams? Still got a whole nother half a season to go.

Seahawks are a fluke
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

Based on the fact they are the best team in the NFC West. 5-3 with wins over the Cards, Giants and Chargers. Their last week's they have looked very good.

Based on the fact they are the best team in the NFC West. 5-3 with wins over the Cards, Giants and Chargers. Their last week's they have looked very good.

Cards, Giants, and Chargers all suck

We beat them 27-7 and we have the better division record. The only thing they have at the moment is they are 5-3. They are NOT the best team in the division.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Seahawks are a fluke

They beat a s**tty overrated team with Daniel Jones at qb. Cool story
We beat them 27-7 and we have the better division record. The only thing they have at the moment is they are 5-3. They are NOT the best team in the division.

Yup and we SHUT THEM OUT on offense. Made them look like s**t
New to the forum hawks fan here. I know, your guys are probably super excited about that lol.

2022 takes so far:
Niners looked very good. When we played, we were struggling with implementing the new 3-4 defense, finally getting it sorted out. The niners defense looks legit. It should be a good battle moving forward.

Hopefully we will both be fairly healthy for the next game. With our improvements, it could go either way. I think I still give the edge to you guys, as you for sure have a more talented roster on paper. Should be a fun, screaming at the TV, kind of game.

I am as surprised as anyone at how quickly the coaching staff got these guys playing well. I gave us 500 at best, battling the cards for last place in div. Now, I think it will come down to the wire between you and us. Looking at our schedule, I see 3 to 4 more losses. You guys, cheifs, jets, and one dumb loss. I'd be pretty happy at 11-6/10-7. Lots of middling records right now so I have no prediction on a wild card line.

Where do you guys, looking at who you have left, think you'll be?
Originally posted by Johnnyfever:
New to the forum hawks fan here. I know, your guys are probably super excited about that lol.

2022 takes so far:
Niners looked very good. When we played, we were struggling with implementing the new 3-4 defense, finally getting it sorted out. The niners defense looks legit. It should be a good battle moving forward.

Hopefully we will both be fairly healthy for the next game. With our improvements, it could go either way. I think I still give the edge to you guys, as you for sure have a more talented roster on paper. Should be a fun, screaming at the TV, kind of game.

I am as surprised as anyone at how quickly the coaching staff got these guys playing well. I gave us 500 at best, battling the cards for last place in div. Now, I think it will come down to the wire between you and us. Looking at our schedule, I see 3 to 4 more losses. You guys, cheifs, jets, and one dumb loss. I'd be pretty happy at 11-6/10-7. Lots of middling records right now so I have no prediction on a wild card line.

Where do you guys, looking at who you have left, think you'll be?

Geno definitely better so far, but there's a reason Geno has been a back up. Hawks haven't beaten anyone significant with toughest part of schedule to come.

Like my local Hawk fan friends say, they only expected 5 wins so now anything else is just a bonus.

At some point I still believe Geno gonna Geno.
Share 49ersWebzone