Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 223 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BP13:
I think they will be a challenge, if the offensive line plays better. won 9 games last year, and the roster improved. They are playing hard for Macdonald and look motivated. We'll see how they look on the road Monday vs. Detroit, that game will tell us a lot.

Agreed. First real test. Let's see how they look.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
I think they will be a challenge, if the offensive line plays better. won 9 games last year, and the roster improved. They are playing hard for Macdonald and look motivated. We'll see how they look on the road Monday vs. Detroit, that game will tell us a lot.

Welp now we know that Seattle is a defensive dumpster fire and Geno isn't any better.
At .nut they're talking about wanting the lions again in the playoffs. These are the same clowns that needed OT to beat the patriots lol
Thought they played well against the Lions. On Offense they ran well and shredded them in the air. It will be a real test for our D for sure. Their D - well after all the hype it was smoked - Brock should have a day against them.
Originally posted by ssuhaide:
Thought they played well against the Lions. On Offense they ran well and shredded them in the air. It will be a real test for our D for sure. Their D - well after all the hype it was smoked - Brock should have a day against them.

imagine that Lions O vs our D

the offense is really going to have to carry this year
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
At .nut they're talking about wanting the lions again in the playoffs. These are the same clowns that needed OT to beat the patriots lol

I'm still waiting on Frodo's daily 'fudge pack' related rant !
Since I'm the resident Hawk fan here.

My thoughts:

- Defense was missing starters and it showed BUT I still would have liked to see them be a bit more effective. The scoring difference vs time of possession is just proof the defense gave up big play after big play easily.
- Offense - They really played an amazing game in the second half, especially Geno and I'm usually not sold on him at all. That being said, the first quarter I wish they figured things out a bit quicker before going in that 14 point hole. Lockett was also on the wrong side of a lot of plays this game, and he usually does NOT stand out to me as someone who is not helping the Hawks.
- Special Teams - Same as Defense. It looked bad, a lot of major yards on returns
- DK ...fumble was bad and basically sealed the game from the start. I do appreciate his extra effort, but he lost the fundamentals of extra ball security when fighting for yards because player 2 and 3 and 4 are coming in to hit that ball out. I also want to applaud that he seemed level headed all game. It was very often in games like these where he's playing against physical CBs and from behind that he would lose his emotions and etc...he didn't show that. Perhaps MM is reeling him in finally.
- K9 - You all saw him play, dang he is a difference at RB for sure. For everyone stating how poorly the Hawks played offensively the first 3 games, K9 wasn't playing those games. I think it's safe to say it was a factor on offense.
- It's crazy to see the Hawks look generally better than the Lions for the end game stats for things like time of possession, yardage, first downs, etc. etc. But we all know the only number that matters in the end is the score.

I really don't know if the Hawks could have won that game even with the defensive starters in the game, I think it's safe to say it would have been a closer game for sure and Goff is not having is historic perfect game. The Lions look like a top 5 team in the NFL, the Hawks certainly did nice work on offense and potentially could have played much better on defense being more healthy. So this tells me the Hawks are where I was hoping they would be...improving. Are they "For real" i.e. a top 5 team, no..but they're not garbage either. With continued adjustments throughout the season, they could be knocking at that "contender" door end of season or next year.

10/10 is going to be another true test for both teams and I am glad its at Seattle. I will be in attendance that game...and y'all had your payback seasons, Hawks are due for a win in the series.
Originally posted by socal1632:

Welp now we know that Seattle is a defensive dumpster fire and Geno isn't any better.

Geno played really damn good last night
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by socal1632:

Geno played really damn good last night
i think Det defense took a step down this year.. they are getting passed on a lot more
Originally posted by 4T-9ers:
I'm still waiting on Frodo's daily 'fudge pack' related rant !

That dude has a serious obsession with packing fudge.

????schedule FRAUDS
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Oct 2, 2024 at 11:43 AM ]
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Since I'm the resident Hawk fan here.

My thoughts:

- Defense was missing starters and it showed BUT I still would have liked to see them be a bit more effective. The scoring difference vs time of possession is just proof the defense gave up big play after big play easily.
- Offense - They really played an amazing game in the second half, especially Geno and I'm usually not sold on him at all. That being said, the first quarter I wish they figured things out a bit quicker before going in that 14 point hole. Lockett was also on the wrong side of a lot of plays this game, and he usually does NOT stand out to me as someone who is not helping the Hawks.
- Special Teams - Same as Defense. It looked bad, a lot of major yards on returns
- DK ...fumble was bad and basically sealed the game from the start. I do appreciate his extra effort, but he lost the fundamentals of extra ball security when fighting for yards because player 2 and 3 and 4 are coming in to hit that ball out. I also want to applaud that he seemed level headed all game. It was very often in games like these where he's playing against physical CBs and from behind that he would lose his emotions and etc...he didn't show that. Perhaps MM is reeling him in finally.
- K9 - You all saw him play, dang he is a difference at RB for sure. For everyone stating how poorly the Hawks played offensively the first 3 games, K9 wasn't playing those games. I think it's safe to say it was a factor on offense.
- It's crazy to see the Hawks look generally better than the Lions for the end game stats for things like time of possession, yardage, first downs, etc. etc. But we all know the only number that matters in the end is the score.

I really don't know if the Hawks could have won that game even with the defensive starters in the game, I think it's safe to say it would have been a closer game for sure and Goff is not having is historic perfect game. The Lions look like a top 5 team in the NFL, the Hawks certainly did nice work on offense and potentially could have played much better on defense being more healthy. So this tells me the Hawks are where I was hoping they would be...improving. Are they "For real" i.e. a top 5 team, no..but they're not garbage either. With continued adjustments throughout the season, they could be knocking at that "contender" door end of season or next year.

10/10 is going to be another true test for both teams and I am glad its at Seattle. I will be in attendance that game...and y'all had your payback seasons, Hawks are due for a win in the series.

Should be a fun, tough game in 2 weeks
Originally posted by Seattle49er:

I can only guess he probably spent time incarcerated because most of his posts are about deep d**king, no Vaseline, being bent over and his favorite is packing fudge. He believes his Hawks will win by 30 points next Thursday.
Originally posted by 4T-9ers:
Originally posted by Seattle49er:

I can only guess he probably spent time incarcerated because most of his posts are about deep d**king, no Vaseline, being bent over and his favorite is packing fudge. He believes his Hawks will win by 30 points next Thursday.

Diddy would be disappointed with the lack of lubrication.
Share 49ersWebzone