LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 160 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Well I honestly did not anticipate a lost by both teams on Sunday going into this Thursday's Matchup. For the Hawks, defense can't get pressure on QB, can't tackle. Offense does nothing for 3 quarters and abandoned the run way too early. DK once again with ball security issues. I did manage to watch the highlights of the Niners Cardinals game, looked like Aiyuk balled out and Purdy looked good. Defense did not look able to contain Murray.

I saw that live and was chuckling. That was pretty dope.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Well I honestly did not anticipate a lost by both teams on Sunday going into this Thursday's Matchup. For the Hawks, defense can't get pressure on QB, can't tackle. Offense does nothing for 3 quarters and abandoned the run way too early. DK once again with ball security issues. I did manage to watch the highlights of the Niners Cardinals game, looked like Aiyuk balled out and Purdy looked good. Defense did not look able to contain Murray.

You could not have enjoyed tonight's game. This is one of them soul-crushing losses that leave you wandering the great wilderness in the Pacific Northwest. Where is the trail leading home again?
L 3
Originally posted by billbird2111:

You could not have enjoyed tonight's game. This is one of them soul-crushing losses that leave you wandering the great wilderness in the Pacific Northwest. Where is the trail leading home again?

I enjoyed parts of it especially after the first half where I was worried the team was gonna get completely blown out of the water. Game is what it was. Seahawks showed positive things on both defense and offense and then extremely horrible things to negate any of the positives they did whether it was giving up gigantic plays or turning the ball over. Regardless, My team is not there, and I don't know if it's gonna get there this season or even next season. But I gotta wait and see. It takes really 2 seasons to see what a new HC has. I am tired of watching the Niners beat my Hawks but I know it's not gonna be forever. My soul was not crushed I enjoyed the game with my daughter and a nice boba tea after. Congrats on your win.
[ Edited by zaghawk on Oct 10, 2024 at 9:32 PM ]

I enjoyed parts of it especially after the first half where I was worried the team was gonna get completely blown out of the water. Game is what it was. Seahawks showed positive things on both defense and offense and then extremely horrible things to negate any of the positives they did whether it was giving up gigantic plays or turning the ball over. Regardless, My team is not there, and I don't know if it's gonna get there this season or even next season. But I gotta wait and see. It takes really 2 seasons to see what a new HC has. I am tired of watching the Niners beat my Hawks but I know it's not gonna be forever. My soul was not crushed I enjoyed the game with my daughter and a nice boba tea after. Congrats on your win.

I defend Geno at times here, but it's looking like he's just not the guy that you can call a FQB. Has some big games, some big moments, but still has some very bad plays/throws that are costly. 10 years in the league should've cleaned those up by now. He's just non consistent enough to be great.

SEA would be smart to go after another QB in the offseason. Can't waste Metcalf and JSN years with him. Walker also looks like a stud as well
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Fraudulent team gonna fall off harder than Amber Heard.

From 3-0 to 3-3
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

I defend Geno at times here, but it's looking like he's just not the guy that you can call a FQB. Has some big games, some big moments, but still has some very bad plays/throws that are costly. 10 years in the league should've cleaned those up by now. He's just non consistent enough to be great.

SEA would be smart to go after another QB in the offseason. Can't waste Metcalf and JSN years with him. Walker also looks like a stud as well

He's definitely not. I was never on the Geno train. He has shown flashes of brilliance but I could never count on him to be clutch. He's definitely a placeholder QB.
It is clear how much better Brock is than Geno.

Geno looked like third year Mr. Irrelevant and Brock looked like the 12 year vet.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Geno looked like third year Mr. Irrelevant and Brock looked like the 12 year vet.

I think the jury is still out on Purdy even by your own teams fans.

as for Geno. He is who he is. Slightly above average quarterback, he can show amazing talent and skill and then he can show his inconsistency and failure to produce and or epic mistakes under pressure. I'd argue on a better team Geno could look much better than he does, like if he played for the Niners with a way more consistent run game. But either way he's not a QB who can carry a team on his arm. He may be able to do so in spurts or even to finish a game. But I wouldn't rely on him to do so on a regular basis. He looks like a 12 year vet who is not a top 5 QB.

Purdy will not show his true capabilities until he gets paid and the team around him fades which could be amazing or he could be like CK (don't forget he at one point looked like gods gift to football that didn't get the respect he deserved). Btw I'm not saying Purdy is a bad QB, I'm just saying we've seen this story time and time again where a very good team appears to have an elite QB and you really don't know if they are until the other stars go.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I think the jury is still out on Purdy even by your own teams fans.

as for Geno. He is who he is. Slightly above average quarterback, he can show amazing talent and skill and then he can show his inconsistency and failure to produce and or epic mistakes under pressure. I'd argue on a better team Geno could look much better than he does, like if he played for the Niners with a way more consistent run game. But either way he's not a QB who can carry a team on his arm. He may be able to do so in spurts or even to finish a game. But I wouldn't rely on him to do so on a regular basis. He looks like a 12 year vet who is not a top 5 QB.

Purdy will not show his true capabilities until he gets paid and the team around him fades which could be amazing or he could be like CK (don't forget he at one point looked like gods gift to football that didn't get the respect he deserved). Btw I'm not saying Purdy is a bad QB, I'm just saying we've seen this story time and time again where a very good team appears to have an elite QB and you really don't know if they are until the other stars go.
Wow never figured you as a Purdy hater. Here we are in year 3 and Purdy is still slinging it around like Day 1 without CMC, with a rusty Aiyuk, banged up off and on Deebo and Kittle. CK on the other hand still had his stars around him and an elite Oline to boot. He just wasnt a very good QB from the processing angle and he was figured out quickly. That's all there was to it with him.
[ Edited by 49erKing on Oct 11, 2024 at 12:21 PM ]
I hope we beat these bums 50 straight times
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Oct 11, 2024 at 1:55 PM ]
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
I hope we beat these bums 50 straight times

may happen. they are so bad. not a leader in the whole bunch.
Share 49ersWebzone