LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 169 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by JasonKraft:
Wilson loves playing in Philly I think he's like 5-0 there his entire career. Not losing to the foreskins either nor the falcons or Rams lol

Can't include the Rams on that list. Only time your Hawks kicked their ass was when Fisher was fired........otherwise you'll have to go back to a time before Wilson was even in the league.
Yeah but that second game we had no running backs and the Rams are trending downward
Divisional games are always tough. I don't care if you're in first and playing the last place team chances are that it'll be a close game. Divisional games are tough because you know each team inside and out.
What scares me about the Niners is now they're basically running our defense with a much better D line. Our secondary is elite now with Diggs and Dunbar and Griffin coming off a Pro Bowl year but our D line is a big ???
We've added guys but we need the rookies to step in and try to have an impact. That is if we even have a season. I'm hearing now it might not happen and trending that way
[ Edited by JasonKraft on May 11, 2020 at 8:01 AM ]
Wilson loves playing in Philly I think he's like 5-0 there his entire career. Not losing to the foreskins either nor the falcons or Rams lol

Can't include the Rams on that list. Only time your Hawks kicked their ass was when Fisher was fired........otherwise you'll have to go back to a time before Wilson was even in the league.
Yeah but that second game we had no running backs and the Rams are trending downward

Carson played the whole game in the second game. And CJ Procise was active.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:

Lol^

If it weren't for two missed FG's (1 each against the Rams and Niners) the Hawks would've been 1-5 in the division. Both times the opposing team had a chance for a walk off win and missed both times. Ours was a 47 yarder in OT, can't remember how long the one was for the Rams but I think it was in the same range. Missed FG's happen all the time obviously but it's funny to think about.
Originally posted by diehardniners408:

Lol^

If it weren't for two missed FG's (1 each against the Rams and Niners) the Hawks would've been 1-5 in the division. Both times the opposing team had a chance for a walk off win and missed both times. Ours was a 47 yarder in OT, can't remember how long the one was for the Rams but I think it was in the same range. Missed FG's happen all the time obviously but it's funny to think about.

If only we had Gould
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by diehardniners408:

Lol^

If only we had Gould

True. But if they had Dissley, the beat us by 70.
Looking over at the Kinlaw thread in NT, and concerns over the Niner run defense in general I think that's pretty much the only reason why the Seahawks were anything tough to contend with last season. They are maybe the only team to feature a true ground and pound style offense against us, minimizing our strengths and maximizing our weaknesses. And of course, while Guap and I will continue to minimize Wilson's perceived greatness, both of us will readily acknowledge that he's a very annoying/scary QB to deal with in a continuous one possession game going late. Just by how he gets his way in such situations you could look at the overall result in week 17 as being lucky.

Of course it's not so insurmountable.......we've controlled both games comfortably for good portions of each one, but way too close for comfort IMO. When the Rams and Cardinals can stuff the Seahawks the way they did at the end of the season, no excuse why we shouldn't as well.

It's about time our boys utterly smash them very hard. I want a game where Wilson is held to under 100 yards passing.........

It last happened at the start of the last decade under Singletary and it needs to start this decade as well!!!

Great post as always JT
I know it's a very disgusting place, but you guys should visit the Seahawks' subreddit. God they're so gullible. They think the Browns are going to dump Myles Garrett to them for garbage just because somebody said so
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fieldgulls.com/platform/amp/2020/5/11/21255282/seattle-seahawks-myles-garrett-trade-rumors-nfl-news

Damn I was hoping it was true

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I know it's a very disgusting place, but you guys should visit the Seahawks' subreddit. God they're so gullible. They think the Browns are going to dump Myles Garrett to them for garbage just because somebody said so

I heard it this morning on the radio lol

I won't be surprised if we acquire Garrett or Ngakoue by July or August. Looks like Clowney will sign with Philly

I won't be surprised if we acquire Garrett or Ngakoue by July or August. Looks like Clowney will sign with Philly
Then why waste draft picks on two edge guys? No way Seattle gets Garrett. Zero chance. Ngakoue, who knows.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on May 11, 2020 at 6:25 PM ]

Then why waste draft picks on two edge guys? No way Seattle gets Garrett. Zero chance. Ngakoue, who knows.
Because we were 31st in pass rush last year out of 32 teams. We need a better actual edge than Clowney's 3 sacks provided
Because we were 31st in pass rush last year out of 32 teams. We need a better actual edge than Clowney's 3 sacks provided

And two mid round draft picks are your answer?
Share 49ersWebzone