LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 168 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Yep. Along with Mayowa and BI and whoever we trade for last minute line usual lol ie Sheldon Richardson/Clowney etc
[ Edited by JasonKraft on May 11, 2020 at 7:34 PM ]
And I actually don't even know how the rookies will do. We'll see but I like the Guard we drafted out of LSU
I mean nobody plays for the Browns on purpose lol
Originally posted by JasonKraft:
And I actually don't even know how the rookies will do. We'll see but I like the Guard we drafted out of LSU

I really wanted Damien Lewis. Best pick you guys made by far.

He's still gonna have a rough time against our dline tho.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Here's my honest to goodness first take on their schedule:

@ Falcons - L
vs Pats - W
vs Boys - W
@ Dolphins - W
vs Vikings - W
@ Cardinals - L
vs 49ers - L
@ Bills - L
@ Rams - L
vs Cardinals - W
@ Eagles - L
vs Giants - W
vs Jets - W
@ Redskins - L
vs Rams - W
@ 49ers - L

8-8
Wilson loves playing in Philly I think he's like 5-0 there his entire career. Not losing to the foreskins either nor the falcons or Rams lol

Falcons are a weird call. They shouldn't be as bad as they looked last season. I can see that going ether way. Seattle should most likely be able to put up some points on them.

The Falcons turned it on late. Nobody will want to play them this year
Originally posted by Stanley:
The Falcons turned it on late. Nobody will want to play them this year

Yeah they did actually it might be a tough game
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I really wanted Damien Lewis. Best pick you guys made by far.

He's still gonna have a rough time against our dline tho.
Glad he was still available I thought he would've been gone much earlier
It's like JS ignores the O line on purpose. Finally he drafts a guy with potential we'll see how he pans out.
I like Deebo and Kittle those 2 are gonna be hard to deal with for the foreseeable future. And with that nasty O line I can imagine Mostert going off. We're gonna have our hands full again and Arizona is trending up. Many pick us for 3rd place in our division but Russell Wilson will make sure we're at least in the playoffs
[ Edited by JasonKraft on May 12, 2020 at 2:35 PM ]
Are there still Seattle folk lurking around these parts? Hope so because I would love to hear your take on the reports that broke last night that the Seahawks offered Russell Wilson to the Browns the year they had the #1 overall pick. Seems like a lot of news outlets are running with this story.

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Are there still Seattle folk lurking around these parts? Hope so because I would love to hear your take on the reports that broke last night that the Seahawks offered Russell Wilson to the Browns the year they had the #1 overall pick. Seems like a lot of news outlets are running with this story.

I mean it could be true. Wilson was a work in progress and didn't really master his craft until year 5 or so but I doubt it. Schneider likes the guys he drafted a little too much and to completely change the offense is a monstrous undertaking. Look how many years you guys lacked in productivity until Kyle Shanahan took over.
[ Edited by JasonKraft on May 12, 2020 at 3:29 PM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

I mean it could be true. Wilson was a work in progress and didn't really master his craft until year 5 or so but I doubt it. Schneider likes the guys he drafted a little too much and to completely change the offense is a monstrous undertaking. Look how many years you guys lacked in productivity until Kyle Shanahan took over.

I think it certainly could have been a possibility that the offer was made, especially since it was a year prior to Wilson's extension.

It would have given Seattle a rookie QB on a rookie deal for 5 years to allow them to spend elsewhere.
Is DJ Jones still on your D line?
I'm re watching week 10 on YouTube I didn't realize how many PI's we had on that first drive
Is DJ Jones still on your D line?

Yes.
Share 49ersWebzone