Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 240 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
If it wasn't for the Niners they'd be 3-12 right now

It's OK if we had Deebo Samuel Fred Warner our kicker and a bunch of other players that are never healthy for the Seahawks games we would of won and they would have better draft position in each round....except the first round

strategy
Originally posted by elguapo:
It's OK if we had Deebo Samuel Fred Warner our kicker and a bunch of other players that are never healthy for the Seahawks games we would of won and they would have better draft position in each round....except the first round

strategy

We lose to them no matter who is playing.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Sorry ass bears can beat seattle but we cant. Cant wait til the curse of ol pete is lifted from us.

Bears don't face the same Seattle officials that the 9ers do.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Sorry ass bears can beat seattle but we cant. Cant wait til the curse of ol pete is lifted from us.

Bears don't face the same Seattle officials that the 9ers do.

Funny because last two losses they're complaining about refs.
I hope you're joking? But then again Russell Wilson defenders never stop. He's doing horrible. His finger has nothing to do with him taking unnecessary sacks or the above obvious limitations he's had with all the help around him. Wow

Maybe look at his numbers before & after the finger injury? He didn't just magically become inaccurate.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
I hope you're joking? But then again Russell Wilson defenders never stop. He's doing horrible. His finger has nothing to do with him taking unnecessary sacks or the above obvious limitations he's had with all the help around him. Wow

Maybe look at his numbers before & after the finger injury? He didn't just magically become inaccurate.

Gtfo with your logic! He's just awful and been lucky for these past 10 years. NFL DCs obviously figured him out
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Gtfo with your logic! He's just awful and been lucky for these past 10 years. NFL DCs obviously figured him out

Finally the webzone theory of how he was gonna be slowed down has come true? It only took 8 years
The Seahawks are terrible in a lot of areas and still the Niners couldn't beat them.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The Seahawks are terrible in a lot of areas and still the Niners couldn't beat them.

We have special team and Jimmy Jekyll Hyde
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 27, 2021 at 9:22 AM ]
So sweet that CHI went for 2 and that catch looked like it was going to be an easy push-out, but magic happened in the emerald city, and it wasn't because the 12's made it happen.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Yup, got outcoached with a special teams walk in 70 yard run and that was about all their offense could do. They have our number and I'll be glad when they look like a different team next year.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Finally the webzone theory of how he was gonna be slowed down has come true? It only took 8 years

We did it!
Originally posted by Monsterniner:

strategy

We lose to them no matter who is playing.

The keyword is WHO is playing and as we all know many of our best players are injured against them. With the difference in the game being such a small margin those are easy wins with a healthier Niner team every time we play them. Easy

I did maybe you need to look at reality. Does his injury to his finger affect him:
taking sacks?
Holding the ball too long?
Making the wrong reads?
Does the finger injury affect his eyes where he does not see WIDE open players?

That's what I thought.
Maybe answer the following questions before making excuses like that. You know some people on this message board stick up for Russell Wilson no matter what. It's pretty hilarious
[ Edited by elguapo on Dec 27, 2021 at 3:40 PM ]
I did maybe you need to look at reality. Does his injury to his finger affect him:
taking sacks?
Holding the ball too long?
Making the wrong reads?
Does the finger injury affect his eyes where he does not see WIDE open players?

That's what I thought.
Maybe answer the following questions before making excuses like that. You know some people on this message board stick up for Russell Wilson no matter what. It's pretty hilarious

His finger could affect any number of things or give him doubt that he can make certain throws. I wish he sucked all the time. He doesn't. Just watch the games. He's missing remedial throws with inaccurate passes. He has never been as consistently inaccurate as these past few weeks after injury.

Now, using logic, do you think that is due to injury or just COINCIDENTALLY he starts becoming extremely inaccurate after a major finger injury?
Share 49ersWebzone