Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 224 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Originally posted by Seattle49er:
2 wins against 9ers, now celebrating a 50 burger on a 3 win team with 3rd string qb.

Pathetic!

What is pathetic is that the Niners lost to them twice this season

I know right bc not having Deebo Samuel and Fred Warner had nothing to do with that among too many others to name.
Originally posted by elguapo:
2 wins against 9ers, now celebrating a 50 burger on a 3 win team with 3rd string qb.

Pathetic!

I know right bc not having Deebo Samuel and Fred Warner had nothing to do with that among too many others to name.

Should be mandatory testing before and after playing us. Just always seems like they're all on coke every time we play them.

Pathetic!

You gotta be honest...the QB and poor Secondary play cost the Niners those games more than the injuries did. Schematically the teams are just a bad match up (for the Niners). Niners are predicated on the run with a generally average QB (with an amazing TE) and has a poor secondary. Meanwhile the Hawks will do everything to stop the run, let the QB throw (waiting on an eventual mistake) and has a QB and WR threats that will eventually eat you alive with big passes if your secondary is not good all game.
Originally posted by zaghawk:

Pathetic!

You gotta be honest...the QB and poor Secondary play cost the Niners those games more than the injuries did. Schematically the teams are just a bad match up (for the Niners). Niners are predicated on the run with a generally average QB (with an amazing TE) and has a poor secondary. Meanwhile the Hawks will do everything to stop the run, let the QB throw (waiting on an eventual mistake) and has a QB and WR threats that will eventually eat you alive with big passes if your secondary is not good all game.

Our trash special teams cost us the game. It's been awful for years. That's on Kyle.

If the Seahawks had Wishnowsky they would have run 5-10 fake punts already.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Pathetic!

Our trash special teams cost us the game. It's been awful for years. That's on Kyle.

You got to be honest, maybe you missed watching that game because it was definitely special teams. Also when teams are always playing each other close like the Seahawks and Niners, (injuries to major players IS the reason the game was close to begin with) you've got to expect some of those limitations with Jimmy G. However, injuries was definitely the difference in the game. Not having Gould was immense and same goes with Deebo and Warner. If Seattle was out Their best Wr and Wagner they would of lost NO QUESTION, so just be honest.

If you mention the secondary was one of the main reasons for losing the game well there you go, Jason Verrett and Mosley would've made all the difference. It's like you just contradicted yourself but that's OK. Just like I said.

Pathetic!

You got to be honest, maybe you missed watching that game because it was definitely special teams. Also when teams are always playing each other close like the Seahawks and Niners, (injuries to major players IS the reason the game was close to begin with) you've got to expect some of those limitations with Jimmy G. However, injuries was definitely the difference in the game. Not having Gould was immense and same goes with Deebo and Warner. If Seattle was out Their best Wr and Wagner they would of lost NO QUESTION, so just be honest.

If you mention the secondary was one of the main reasons for losing the game well there you go, Jason Verrett and Mosley would've made all the difference. It's like you just contradicted yourself but that's OK. Just like I said.

I'm glad I started Wilson in the championship fantasy football finals. He won me a couple thousand. Thank you my little man you made some good throws, I'm so glad Metcalf is a stud and Detroit is helpless

Nice man, congrats!

I limped into the playoffs; shouldn't have been in tbh with my crap roster, but made it to the finals nevertheless and thought I had it in the bag with a 15 pt lead on my opponent going into MNF. They had Chris Boswell left and effin Chris took it away from me by less than 2 pts (f**king Baker Sackfield!)

Oh I started Antonio Brown and Ronald Jones. Gotta live with what happened to Ronald Jones but Antonio !

I thought Trey Lance (had lamar and huntley) Davante Adams, and Amon-Ra St. Brown were gonna give me the win but it wasn't to be . That would have been three ships in six seasons in my friend's 12 man league where I manage his team and the others dont know lol.
[ Edited by 49erminion on Jan 4, 2022 at 11:27 PM ]

Sorry Water 🐻 I was referring to Zag
[ Edited by elguapo on Jan 4, 2022 at 11:56 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erminion:
I'm glad I started Wilson in the championship fantasy football finals. He won me a couple thousand. Thank you my little man you made some good throws, I'm so glad Metcalf is a stud and Detroit is helpless

Nice man, congrats!

I limped into the playoffs; shouldn't have been in tbh with my crap roster, but made it to the finals nevertheless and thought I had it in the bag with a 15 pt lead on my opponent going into MNF. They had Chris Boswell left and effin Chris took it away from me by less than 2 pts (f**king Baker Sackfield!)

Oh I started Antonio Brown and Ronald Jones. Gotta live with what happened to Ronald Jones but Antonio !

I thought Trey Lance (had lamar and huntley) Davante Adams, and Amon-Ra St. Brown were gonna give me the win but it wasn't to be . That would have been three ships in six seasons in my friend's 12 man league where I manage his team and the others dont know lol.

Thanks man, but imo you won. A Browns meltdown was a once in a lifetime event and that would of easily got you the championship. Jones would of got you more points too. Nice call on St. Brown, I started him too and you got hosed on the Lance TD that got called back for holding too. So in my eyes you're my hero Ferris Bueller. Not like some of the people on the board that would say you "lost" much like the niners backups "lost" to the Seahawks. Let's just forget about 2 pro bowlers in Deebo and Warner as well as the s**t ton of backups we were playing

Ive said Mayfield is among the worst starters in the league bc of all the help he has around him and he still s**ts the bed.
[ Edited by elguapo on Jan 5, 2022 at 12:04 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erminion:

Nice man, congrats!

Thanks man, but imo you won. A Browns meltdown was a once in a lifetime event and that would of easily got you the championship. Jones would of got you more points too. Nice call on St. Brown, I started him too and you got hosed on the Lance TD that got called back for holding too. So in my eyes you're my hero Ferris Bueller. Not like some of the people on the board that would say you "lost" much like the niners backups "lost" to the Seahawks. Let's just forget about 2 pro bowlers in Deebo and Warner as well as the s**t ton of backups we were playing

Ive said Mayfield is among the worst starters in the league bc of all the help he has around him and he still s**ts the bed.

Thanks, man. Time to regroup and prep for next season. Yeah ton of missed opportunities in all the games, a bunch overturned by penalties. It's funny how FF will make you cringe with just the tiniest amount of points that are left on base. I hear ya about those lucky ass seacucks haha.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
It seems like both sides are dug in. Petey isn't stepping down anytime soon and they have no intention of trading DangeRuss.
Originally posted by FL9er:
It seems like both sides are dug in. Petey isn't stepping down anytime soon and they have no intention of trading DangeRuss.

They will. He's gonna demand it.
I want another crack and these fools
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
I want another crack and these fools

That would require my hawks to actually be in the playoffs...oh and Pete wasn't fired this morning. So I guess I have until April/May to find out what's the verdict on RW and whether or not its the same story (beat chumps, beat the Niners and lose to every team that has a surgical QB and/or good run defense) for the next 2-3 years.
I see Geno got a DUI. One of my biggest draft crushes as I thought he would be perfect behind Kaep to push him to get better. Still think that would've helped him to this day actually.
Share 49ersWebzone