Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 231 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
I'm all for Schneider trying their rebuild. Not a more overrated personnel man in the NFL.

Haven't drafted an impact defensive player in a decade.

If they go into full rebuild, they would need to fire Schneider. That would be stupid to keep him for a rebuild after the crap trades and drafts.

But if they keep RW, they will think that they're still in it. Therefore, wasting more years swinging and missing trying to find those players to put them over the top.

I think meddling Pete has to take a lot of the blame for the poor drafting and trades. Jamal Adams. Ugh. 😩
Talk about desperate.
Originally posted by cortez96:
I think meddling Pete has to take a lot of the blame for the poor drafting and trades. Jamal Adams. Ugh. 😩
Talk about desperate.

Yeah, it's tough to place blame because no one knows the amount of input each have on draft picks and trades. Eiher way, what they have done recently hasn't been working.
Man all these short NFCW QBs sure like the drama

Haha, I saw Rich Eisen and Cowherd talking about this.

Will this at least be the official end of "GO HAWKS" after every single interview, or will that continue if he remains with the team?
Ciara is some good looking chocolate.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Ciara is some good looking chocolate.

"Sexual chocolate......they play so fine don't you agree"

Not bad at all, a little manish (right up RW's alley) imo but to each his own
[ Edited by elguapo on Feb 25, 2022 at 6:46 PM ]
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Haha, I saw Rich Eisen and Cowherd talking about this.

Will this at least be the official end of "GO HAWKS" after every single interview, or will that continue if he remains with the team?

Let's hope the mouth breathing idiots up in the PNW stop spamming every corner of the internet with the same phrase and punctuation posts with it like they have for a decade now.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Let's hope the mouth breathing idiots up in the PNW stop spamming every corner of the internet with the same phrase and punctuation posts with it like they have for a decade now.

Go Hawks!
mouth breather
Anyone else following the Seahawks scheme 3-4/4-3 tweaks? It sounds like they're building their front/personnel around defeating Shanahans system.

Originally posted by Heroism:
Anyone else following the Seahawks scheme 3-4/4-3 tweaks? It sounds like they're building their front/personnel around defeating Shanahans system.

Their defense has always had success against us. Not sure what they need to tweak tbh.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Their defense has always had success against us. Not sure what they need to tweak tbh.

I think it's more to counter the spread of the Shanahan system across the league rather than SF itself. Expect to see a lot more bear fronts with even alignment, more 5-man rushes and more athletic edge players to help with athletic QBs. It sounds like they plan to maximize Jamal Adams as an edge rusher in certain packages. As a general football fan, I think these are very interesting changes. It's fun seeing the league evolve and then adapt.

[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 2, 2022 at 12:23 PM ]
Something to keep an eye on for sure.

BTW Clint Hurtt needs some shoulder pads wtf man the guy's f**king massive
That pic reminds me of a time when Fangio was all up in Lawrence Okoye's ear in drills and dude got his face a little bloodied

These floating cawks gonna suck next year (can't wait)
Originally posted by Heroism:

They should probably concentrate more on stopping the Rams tbh.
Share 49ersWebzone