Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I plan on going to the Denver game next year
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Hahahaha later Seattle

This would allow SEA to draft more 1st round busts. Awesome.

Doesn't that deplete the broncos? Wonder why Wilson would want to go to a team that is basically trading a lot of pieces away.
No one knows the details yet. Be interesting to see what they gave up. As long as they kept Javonte Williams, Fant, Sutton and Jeudy, the Broncos skill positions are fine. Stay tuned.

[ Edited by stimpy on Mar 8, 2022 at 11:05 AM ]
He's gone!
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Ofcourse we have to play the Broncos next season. So we still can't get away from him lol.

still one less game. and that game is a lot less meaningful. it's non-divisional non-conference.
This is like once a decade type trade.
So the two players are Lock who is horrible and a DE who will be 31 when the season begins who's career high in sacks is 6. I can live with that. The bad news is Seahawks will have a top 10 this year.
Me drinkin 12s tears reading the news :

We knew this was coming after last offseason. Not sure why people in the media tried to downplay.

Interested in seeing what they do for QB. Deshaun Watson? 👀
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 8, 2022 at 11:14 AM ]
So the two players are Lock who is horrible and a DE who will be 31 when the season begins who's career high in sacks is 6. I can live with that. The bad news is Seahawks will have a top 10 this year.

In a horrible QB draft.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
In a horrible QB draft.

I am hoping they reach and take a QB with that #9 Pick.
Originally posted by Fresh49:
Me drinkin 12s tears reading the news :

12s goin nuclear/delusional on .Net. #comedy
[ Edited by Fresh49 on Mar 8, 2022 at 11:19 AM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
In a horrible QB draft.

I am hoping they reach and take a QB with that #9 Pick.

Willis has the potential that thier GM will want.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Hahahaha later Seattle

This would allow SEA to draft more 1st round busts. Awesome.

Doesn't that deplete the broncos? Wonder why Wilson would want to go to a team that is basically trading a lot of pieces away.

A big thing for Russell Wilson is that he gets out of Seattle, where he's unhappy.
And he goes to a good team that needed a QB to get over the hump. It depends on what the draft compensation is, but Denver is now pairing an elite QB with a relatively well-balanced roster. They'll be in the discussion next January, for sure.

As for the long-term view? Dunno. Presumably, they won't have the capital to build a stacked roster... but they'll be okay. They have Russell Wilson. For Denver, their challenge is to maximize the talent around him and their hope is they do a better job of it than Seattle did. To be honest, after the Legion of Boom ended and Russell Wilson signed his big contract, Seattle was a perennial playoff team... but they were certainly not the world beaters that they were in 2012/2013.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Adios Wilson ya f**king midget
Share 49ersWebzone