There are 234 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
We knew this was coming after last offseason. Not sure why people in the media tried to downplay.

Interested in seeing what they do for QB. Deshaun Watson? 👀

SEA certainly has the ammo for it now, and I'm sure HOU would like to trade Watson out of the conference. s**t
Seahawks get two 1sts, two 2nds and a 5th plus Lock and a DE. Denve rcan afford to do this sinc etheir roster is good on both sides of the ball.They needed a top tier QB to compete in that division.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Seahawks get two 1sts, two 2nds and a 5th plus Lock and a DE. Denve rcan afford to do this sinc etheir roster is good on both sides of the ball.They needed a top tier QB to compete in that division.

I'm a fan of Vic Fangio. I wish this trade happened last offseason for him. Would've saved his job.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
In a horrible QB draft.

I am hoping they reach and take a QB with that #9 Pick.

They haven't been good at drafting so I could see Pete taking a flyer on Malik in hopes that he becomes another Wilson.
I read it's 3 players and that 3rd player might be TE Noah Fant.
An era ends.
  • thl408
I know Jimmy is in no way as good as Wilson but if a 33 year old QB who will need to be extended soon for around $50 Million can receive this kind of haul, Jimmy should atleast be able to get a 2nd.
So glad Wilson is out of division now
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I know Jimmy is in no way as good as Wilson but if a 33 year old QB who will need to be extended soon for around $50 Million can receive this kind of haul, Jimmy should atleast be able to get a 2nd.

2nd?
Nothing less then a 1st and a player

Originally posted by tohara3:

Unfortunately we have to play the AFC West this year. Guaranteed his game against the Hawks generates national tv buzz. That division is stacked going into this year.
Originally posted by thl408:
We knew this was coming after last offseason. Not sure why people in the media tried to downplay.

SEA certainly has the ammo for it now, and I'm sure HOU would like to trade Watson out of the conference. s**t

We joked about this last offseason and a bunch of people laughed at the thought.

Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
Originally posted by tohara3:

Unfortunately we have to play the AFC West this year. Guaranteed his game against the Hawks generates national tv buzz. That division is stacked going into this year.

Wilson, Mahomes, Herbert, and even Carr. That's a ridiculous lineup for one division.
Great now brady has another option if he decides to come back. In other news i remember reading something from seahawks thread awhile back on saying he would have won 8 superbowls with them and at the end of his career would be the greatest quarterback and seahawk of all time. Does anybody remember this? It was funny to begin with and is even funnier now.
Originally posted by thl408:

We joked about this last offseason and a bunch of people laughed at the thought.

Really don't like you both putting this kinda thought in my head.
Share 49ersWebzone