There are 246 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
With the ninth pick in the draft this year, good luck getting anything even remotely close to Wilson, and Denvers next year's first round pick will likely be in the 20s or close to it. Seattle got screwed, they are done. Their defense is not good and unless they get a quarterback like Watson they are done. I hope they don't because that would be a move they would make
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by thl408:

that's a haul.
Sort of a mixed blessing I guess. I mean that guy has owned us since he's been in the league but what satisfaction is there going to be in beating the Seahawks if we're not beating Wilson as well. To me he has always been the 'face' of that rivalry, more so than Carroll.
Originally posted by elguapo:
With the ninth pick in the draft this year, good luck getting anything even remotely close to Wilson, and Denvers next year's first round pick will likely be in the 20s or close to it. Seattle got screwed, they are done. Their defense is not good and unless they get a quarterback like Watson they are done. I hope they don't because that would be a move they would make

I disagree. This is a rebuild and could be a quick one. They couldn't make the playoffs last year with Wilson and I think that signaled the end of an era. Might as well trade him while he still has a lot of value. I think Seattle wins this trade IF (big if) they find a decent QB in the draft and hit on some other picks. But they don't have a good history with first rounders.

They need to bring in Mitch Trubisky, draft Malik Willis and rebuild that defense with the other picks.
Imagine the SEA forums right now pandemonium no doubt lol
I'm a little worried they might get Watson now :/
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Yeah they got another card to play and we ain't seen it yet.
I'm pretty sure they gave up two firsts and a second for Jamal Adams. So they kinda swapped Adams for Russ, a extra second and drew lock. I love it.

They're gonna move Wilson so they can give up more for a sexual predator that might not even be allowed to play this yr?

Time to go 6-0 in division play annually like Brady used to
Here's a couple comments from their forum.

We will get a taller QB with a quick release that can throw on time and hit targets in the middle, watch Stafford and yes even Goff how they operated, maybe it was about the QB and unable to convert 3rd downs, maybe it was Wilson's stubbornness about running the offense Waldrons and Pete's way.

Lock is not our QB he was a throw in to clear the air in Denver, Smith has to be resigned, time to look at FA QB's, we will not draft a first round QB, we will do what we did before sign FA guys till someone falls to us somewhere, so Clipboard Jesus, Flynn, or someone will come in.

Look on the bright side, the seasons are longer now so our suffering will be greater and our losses will be even higher while we flounder about looking for a QB for the next 10 years while the fan base boos Drew Lock and attendance dwindles.

Maybe I'm negative nelly but this Franchise just took a huge gamble on Wilson not being as good as his career numbers indicate.
I can only speculate that behind closed doors, his unhappiness was on full display.

Yay! Good riddance. Wilson was hindering our offense. His prime years are over and is in a steady decline. Watch Denver come in last next season.

So we unload Russ but not the architects of the disastrous Adams trade? Pete and Jon should have been fired 30 minutes after news of this trade broke.
What a clown world we live in.

Awesome. Now we can use those two 1st round picks to trade for another overrated Safety who can't cover!
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 8, 2022 at 12:41 PM ]
The seahawks are a terribly mismanaged team, lol.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

They're gonna move Wilson so they can give up more for a sexual predator that might not even be allowed to play this yr?

If they didn't just trade for a bridge QB as well, I wouldn't have completely dismissed it.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Here's a couple comments from their forum.

We will get a taller QB with a quick release that can throw on time and hit targets in the middle, watch Stafford and yes even Goff how they operated, maybe it was about the QB and unable to convert 3rd downs, maybe it was Wilson's stubbornness about running the offense Waldrons and Pete's way.

Lock is not our QB he was a throw in to clear the air in Denver, Smith has to be resigned, time to look at FA QB's, we will not draft a first round QB, we will do what we did before sign FA guys till someone falls to us somewhere, so Clipboard Jesus, Flynn, or someone will come in.

Look on the bright side, the seasons are longer now so our suffering will be greater and our losses will be even higher while we flounder about looking for a QB for the next 10 years while the fan base boos Drew Lock and attendance dwindles.

Maybe I'm negative nelly but this Franchise just took a huge gamble on Wilson not being as good as his career numbers indicate.
I can only speculate that behind closed doors, his unhappiness was on full display.

Yay! Good riddance. Wilson was hindering our offense. His prime years are over and is in a steady decline. Watch Denver come in last next season.

So we unload Russ but not the architects of the disastrous Adams trade? Pete and Jon should have been fired 30 minutes after news of this trade broke.
What a clown world we live in.

Awesome. Now we can use those two 1st round picks to trade for another overrated Safety who can't cover!

Lmao mix of denial and anger.
Share 49ersWebzone