There are 237 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Heroism:
LOL damn, this is kind of sad. I'm surprised the official SEA accounts tweeted it.

What was this?

Wow, the backlash must have been bad for them to delete it. It was a clip from Cast away where the main dude is desperately trying to find the ball(Wilson).

that s**t was funny but sad at the same time.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 8, 2022 at 2:57 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The Pats were able to rebound somewhat (making the playoffs) after Brady left, I don't see why SEA can't provided they do well with the assets they now have, which remains to be seen.
Originally posted by FL9er:
The Pats were able to rebound somewhat (making the playoffs) after Brady left, I don't see why SEA can't provided they do well with the assets they now have, which remains to be seen.

No defense No OL and no quarterback
[ Edited by elguapo on Mar 8, 2022 at 3:05 PM ]
See ya Russ, gtfo!!! (Just praying they don't somehow now end up with Watson)
Hey before we get ahead of ourselves, can we come up with a unanimous ranking of the Broncos OL the last few years, or at least 2021??

I want to lock this in before they have the 32nd ranked OL after this season.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Bloodless:

I thought Seattle would have saved more cap. But still, have a massive cap hit this season.

They really have morons in their front office to not at least split some of the dead money like the Rams did with the Lions, even if it lowered the draft capital a little bit

Irony is, if it wasn't for their cap situation Seattle would actually be a decent place for Wentz to be traded to.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:

Seattle had pretty much no 2021 draft class, and most of their players from most recent drafts haven't panned out. Other than Lockett, Metcalf, and an old Bobby Wagner, their team is pretty devoid of talent.
Hey before we get ahead of ourselves, can we come up with a unanimous ranking of the Broncos OL the last few years, or at least 2021??

So true. Too many excuses for his uncanny ability to take sacks with his holding the ball for 10 seconds

LMAO. Love it!
Couple of things...

Are Seahawk fans feeling comfortable with Cheat and Schneider doing the rebuild? I sure wouldn't lol

Seahawks spent just as much getting a one dimensional safety as the Broncos did to get their franchise QB lol

also at all the 1-2's

I think Wagner is gone next
https://fb.watch/bDGpICWs8d/
Seahawks traded Wilson to the Broncos a year too late. Last years #9 Pick would have been more valuable. Could have had Fields, Or Surtain, Or Parsons.
Some options at QB.

Love for their 2nd rd (#40 overall). Love looks like a cheaper version of Trey.

Or they can go the Malik Willis route with #9.

i could also see them trading for watson. If there is one city and team that can turn a blind eye to rape allegations it's Seattle.

maybe Jimmy G? I know Mina Kimes would be all over that
Originally posted by elguapo:
I think people need to also consider that Denvers next year's first round pick that goes to Seattle will most likely be in the 20s or close to it. Not great value at all. Good luck

I figure worse case scenario for Denver, that pick is around 18 which is exactly what you said. Denver got an elite QB and likely aren't giving up any top picks to get one, save for this year where the QB pickings are poor. Well played Denver.
Share 49ersWebzone