Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 186 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Since there cleaning house im surprised Adams isn't being let go. He makes a ton of money and they could probably trade him for something decent.
Originally posted by Raul98:
Since there cleaning house im surprised Adams isn't being let go. He makes a ton of money and they could probably trade him for something decent.

Teams aren't going to pay $20 Million for a safety that can't cover.
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Wagner better not sign with the Rams or I will lose it.

He's chasing a big check and another SB ring
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

Hopefully he follows Wilson to the Broncos.
"They're setting themselves up to be in the sweepstakes for Deshaun Watson."

Originally posted by Raul98:

His contract is awful, no sane team would trade for that.
Wagner has a few good years left. He won't be going to some rebuilding team, only a contender.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Wagner has a few good years left. He won't be going to some rebuilding team, only a contender.

He's from LA.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Imagine having Warner and Wagner on the field at the sametime? We can dream.

The Irony of Jamal Adams whining his way out of NY to go a team who 2 years later will be worse than the team he left lol.

Watch him ask to be traded out of that trash next year lol
Originally posted by Heroism:

Yeah looks like they are freeing up cap space to take on Watson's contract and now they also have the draft capital to get him in a trade. But the problem is I don't see Watson's case being solved anytime soon. So will the Seahawks make the trade giving up a bunch of draft capital for a player who's future is up in the air?

i mean if they trade for watson theyre basically in the same boat just with a younger version of wilson who wants to be there. still without picks and tons of holes all over the team and limited cap. That doesn't make sense that they do that

Yeah looks like they are freeing up cap space to take on Watson's contract and now they also have the draft capital to get him in a trade. But the problem is I don't see Watson's case being solved anytime soon. So will the Seahawks make the trade giving up a bunch of draft capital for a player who's future is up in the air?

Couldn't the Eagles/Giants easily outbid Seattle? They both have multiple 1sts in this draft.

Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

Hopefully he follows Wilson to the Broncos.

Yes, let Wagner torment Carr and Mahomes
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Couldn't the Eagles/Giants easily outbid Seattle? They both have multiple 1sts in this draft.

Absolutely! Philly (three 1st rounders) would out bid everyone in a heart beat if he was 100% cleared. Hurts is a bona fide back up.
Share 49ersWebzone