Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 163 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Couldn't the Eagles/Giants easily outbid Seattle? They both have multiple 1sts in this draft.

Watson has a no trade clause but I think I read somewhere that Eagles were one of the teams he would like to go to. So Yeah maybe Philly is a top contender for him if his legal problems go away.

^^^this
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Yeah looks like they are freeing up cap space to take on Watson's contract and now they also have the draft capital to get him in a trade. But the problem is I don't see Watson's case being solved anytime soon. So will the Seahawks make the trade giving up a bunch of draft capital for a player who's future is up in the air?

I wouldn't mind if they did give up all their loot from the trade. Watson is mentally tough, but not as durable as Wilson was (before the boo boo on his hand). Watson will get them some wins but they'll still be 4th in our division. That oline might get him killed. The rebuild is coming soon, they might as well get started now.
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Absolutely! Philly (three 1st rounders) would out bid everyone in a heart beat if he was 100% cleared. Hurts is a bona fide back up.

This, plus Seattle is no longer a desired destination for anyone especially Watson
Had a pretty hectic day today so now I'm finally getting time to process everything...got to say this feels amazing lol. Let's see if this fanbase can survive a 2014 49ers like exodus and still be around like we are.

As for Russ, I think it took a lot of us some time to fully accept it but he's an absolute baller. Kinda looking forward to be able to root for him a little now.

This can turn out to be a terrible take but I truthfully think they will squander all these picks and talent they are getting back. No doubt they will get a stud at #9 this year, but until they replace that FO/Pete they won't develop these picks. Trading these picks for Watson and pairing him with that offense can be interesting, especially since he's already used to not playing behind an o-line but that's a gamble too.

Won't happen but would love if we got Wagner somehow. Anyways hope you enjoyed the fun while it lasted Seattle fans, let's see how real of a fanbase you really have lol

#ripbozo
Of course the Seacocks are trying to trade for Deshaun Weinstein. And some have the nerve to wonder why this organization is so unlikeable from top to bottom. Just sink into the Pacific Ocean already!
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Mar 8, 2022 at 8:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Of course the Seacocks are trying to trade for Deshaun Weinstein. And some have the nerve to wonder why this organization is so unlikeable from top to bottom. Just sink into the Pacific Ocean already!

Like I said earlier, Seattle is the one team/city in which Watson can be traded to and not face any repercussions. All dirt gets sweeper under the rug there.

That tells you everything you need to know about that place.

Cheaty pete loves them dirtbags.
Welcome back to decades of sub .500 and irrelevancy Seahawks! Baaahahaha

LOL

Originally posted by Heroism:

LOL

lol Watson's lawyer
Anyone do a welfare check on Zaghawk?
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Maybe he's doing a welfare check on his fellow 11 1/2 man up there (no longer 12s)
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Maybe he's doing a welfare check on his fellow 11 1/2 man up there (no longer 12s)

even if they get weinstein, it'll be a wash. Just got a lil younger at QB is all, as those picks they just got will need to be flipped plus more.
Share 49ersWebzone