Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 238 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Wagner has a few good years left. He won't be going to some rebuilding team, only a contender.

He's from LA.

He should go to the Chargers then.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
i mean if they trade for watson theyre basically in the same boat just with a younger version of wilson who wants to be there. still without picks and tons of holes all over the team and limited cap. That doesn't make sense that they do that

This. That team would bottom out under the weight of Deshaun's contract, and it'd be just like when he was on the Texans, cap strapped and talent limited.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Mar 8, 2022 at 11:15 PM ]
An absolute demo job. You don't put out there that Lockett is for sale and cut Wagner if you're going after Watson. They are pulling the plug.
SEA is dead. Lockett this thread.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Russell Wilson Traded!?! Aaron Rodgers Mega Contract? Crazy times! Check out the video here as I talk about it all. Let me know what you think and appreciate all the support!

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Funny how we fans seem to always count Seattle out every time they make a silly move. Then some how always manages to beat the 9ers when they're at their highest level or just plain sweep them at any given time. If I'm being honest, no better time to go with a veteran QB than right now in the NFC West.
So glad he's gone, especially that he's in the AFC as well.

Hopefully we can start beating them again regularly now.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Wagner has a few good years left. He won't be going to some rebuilding team, only a contender.

He's got no good years left. He's faded dramatically the last two seasons. He'll probably retire.
He ducked so many tackles last season, it was embarrassing.
[ Edited by cortez96 on Mar 9, 2022 at 6:17 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Funny how we fans seem to always count Seattle out every time they make a silly move. Then some how always manages to beat the 9ers when they're at their highest level or just plain sweep them at any given time. If I'm being honest, no better time to go with a veteran QB than right now in the NFC West.

They beat SF because they have Wilson. Dats it.

This is a perfect time to play Lance...Seattle isn't Seattle. Murray is about as overrated as it comes. LA is freaking good and is about to pay Stafford north of $45M per though. They can win games with Lance AND develop him.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Of course the Seacocks are trying to trade for Deshaun Weinstein. And some have the nerve to wonder why this organization is so unlikeable from top to bottom. Just sink into the Pacific Ocean already!

Lol. Watson is not going to Seattle.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
An absolute demo job. You don't put out there that Lockett is for sale and cut Wagner if you're going after Watson. They are pulling the plug.

Tyler Lockett would cost the Seahawks around $18 million to trade him. That report is horse sh@t.🙂

DK would be more probable imo.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
i mean if they trade for watson theyre basically in the same boat just with a younger version of wilson who wants to be there. still without picks and tons of holes all over the team and limited cap. That doesn't make sense that they do that

Exactly!
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

That's funny! 😂
Personally I'm glad the Russ show is over.
For me, it had become tedious the past few off seasons with all the BS.
I think they should have moved on a lot earlier.
A lot of Seahawk fans crying about it right now.
I feel a sense of relief and looking forward to next season.
I may even make the trip out there. Tickets should be a bit easier and cheaper.
Go Hawks😀
See ya later Smurf
Share 49ersWebzone