LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 202 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by boast:
Baker doesnt have a no trade clause. CLE doesnt give a f**k about Baker's feels.

Yeah and I don't see the Browns catering to his wants when he has been nothing but a whiny baby.
MAKE IT HAPPEN PETE!!!

your pal,
Nick Bosa

Fresh meat
I wish they would sign Bakey Wakey and Kap to back that little ass up....two dudes who love crying for attention
I bet Ryan goes to SEA.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I bet Ryan goes to SEA.

Has Matt Ryan asked to be traded?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Joecool:
I bet Ryan goes to SEA.

I hope the 9ers some how get him. Shoot I hope the 9ers do something, anything!!!
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

You put all that in a helmet, no wonder he couldn't see his receivers.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

You put all that in a helmet, no wonder he couldn't see his receivers.

Man, I hope the 3 best QBs from this draft (at least Pickett and Willis) get taken before cawks pick... they might have to call on Kap/Baker
No matter who Seattle gets to be their QB in 2022 he is going to be much worse than the guy they just traded. Only Watson would have been a possible upgrade or equal to what they had. Add that to them cutting Wagner and Dunlap, losing DJ Reed, And that team will be one of the bottom 10 teams in the league in 2022. That roster already lacked talent to begin with. Which made it so frustrating that we couldn't beat them.

Man, I hope the 3 best QBs from this draft (at least Pickett and Willis) get taken before cawks pick... they might have to call on Kap/Baker

I hope so too. It would give them a better chance of drafting Jermaine Johnson.
I seriously can't see Kap playing anywhere as a back up.
He's done imo.
Cleveland have messed up with Baker. No one wants his contract. Cleveland are going to have pay a team to take him.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
No matter who Seattle gets to be their QB in 2022 he is going to be much worse than the guy they just traded. Only Watson would have been a possible upgrade or equal to what they had. Add that to them cutting Wagner and Dunlap, losing DJ Reed, And that team will be one of the bottom 10 teams in the league in 2022. That roster already lacked talent to begin with. Which made it so frustrating that we couldn't beat them.

Agreed. Nice post

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.
Its a rebuild.
I can't see them signing any expensive vet qb this season, or any of the Qbs with their first pick in the draft.

I wouldn't be surprised to see DK traded before the draft.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by cortez96:

Haha. It's not a huge blow. Go and watch some film of him from last season. Just average, no commitment to tackling at all. Slowed right down. He's done.

Seahawks fans if Wagner was on the team in 2022:

"Best MLB in football!"

Seahawks fans now that Wagner was cut:

"Wagner is done. Nothing left in the tank. Overrated."

Yeah, definitely in the denial stage right now

Don't see any team rushing to sign him.
No denial . He's done.
Originally posted by cortez96:

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.
Its a rebuild.
I can't see them signing any expensive vet qb this season, or any of the Qbs with their first pick in the draft.

I wouldn't be surprised to see DK traded before the draft.

Don't you think Carroll is kind of old to be starting a rebuild? Not being snarky or trying to wind you up but he is 70.
Share 49ersWebzone