LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 206 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

Originally posted by WINiner:

I mean he took you guys to a SB, but no i don't want CK on the Seahawks.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by cortez96:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
No matter who Seattle gets to be their QB in 2022 he is going to be much worse than the guy they just traded. Only Watson would have been a possible upgrade or equal to what they had. Add that to them cutting Wagner and Dunlap, losing DJ Reed, And that team will be one of the bottom 10 teams in the league in 2022. That roster already lacked talent to begin with. Which made it so frustrating that we couldn't beat them.

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.
Its a rebuild.
I can't see them signing any expensive vet qb this season, or any of the Qbs with their first pick in the draft.

I wouldn't be surprised to see DK traded before the draft.

Don't you think Carroll is kind of old to be starting a rebuild? Not being snarky or trying to wind you up but he is 70.

He's a year older than Bill Belichick and Belichick started his rebuild 2 years ago (and was smart enough to do it). I think it's safe to say if you're still working at 70, you're one of those dudes who doesn't understand life without working (I'm NOT one of those people) and they're just going to work until they die and/or physically incapable of it.
It is going to be so fun destroying the Seahawks year in year out. I hope they win enough to be mediocre, keeping them in that hopeful, but not quite yet range for a decade+. I want their fans to hurt inside. I want Century Link Vagina to be one of the easiest parks to play in cause the fans don't have much to cheer for.
Originally posted by zaghawk:

He was a 1st time starter (the league had no film) and in all honesty, if the refs threw flags on even 1/2 the penalties in that game we win the SB easily. Iv'e never seen any game officiated so loose before nor since. A raven player shoved a ref so hard he stumbled back a good 8-10 yards and landed on his rear, no flag. There were other equally egregious penalties that went uncalled.

Having said that when Kaep left I couldn't wait. He was limited and the NFL had figured him out. He had 0 ability to adjust. If the original gameplan was working he could dominate, if the other team switched it up at half time he had a serious difficulty adjusting. Just look at his last season. If I'm not mistaken he complete like 70% and had a QBR in the high 90's with a TD to int ratio of like 3-1 in the 1st half of games, in the 2nd half he was like 48% completion percentage with a QBR in the mid-high 60's and something like a 2td to 7int ratio or something along those lines.

It is my opinion that Kaeprnick knows he doesn't belong which is why he (or by extension his woman) has nuked every opportunity he's had to get back into the league since he left the 49ers. His name being in the news helps keep him relevant for his off the field endeavors. He was never an efficient pocket passer and I doubt he has anywhere close to the wheels he used to. Last time I saw detailed pictures of him he looked like he had an eating disorder, skinny af.
[ Edited by WINiner on Mar 21, 2022 at 12:13 PM ]
[ Edited by cortez96 on Mar 21, 2022 at 12:47 PM ]
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by cortez96:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
No matter who Seattle gets to be their QB in 2022 he is going to be much worse than the guy they just traded. Only Watson would have been a possible upgrade or equal to what they had. Add that to them cutting Wagner and Dunlap, losing DJ Reed, And that team will be one of the bottom 10 teams in the league in 2022. That roster already lacked talent to begin with. Which made it so frustrating that we couldn't beat them.

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.
Its a rebuild.
I can't see them signing any expensive vet qb this season, or any of the Qbs with their first pick in the draft.

I wouldn't be surprised to see DK traded before the draft.

Don't you think Carroll is kind of old to be starting a rebuild? Not being snarky or trying to wind you up but he is 70.

Yes I do.

But Carroll doesn't really have an option imo.
He could give it up at the end of the year, who knows.
I wish he would.
The Seahawks have a lot of holes to fill, and patching them up with faded jags, as has been the case the last few years isn't going to work. It's going to be two to three years of high picks in the draft at least.
Trent Brown who had been in Seattle for talks has resigned with the Pats today. Duane Brown is in Carolina discussing a deal. Brandon Shell is visiting Denver. Seattle have next to nothing in the tackle department. If Duane signs with the panthers, it's going to be fun being the Seattle Qb.
For the first time in a long time I'm looking forward to the draft.
#loseforlevis
[ Edited by cortez96 on Mar 21, 2022 at 2:49 PM ]

He was a 1st time starter (the league had no film) and in all honesty, if the refs threw flags on even 1/2 the penalties in that game we win the SB easily. Iv'e never seen any game officiated so loose before nor since. A raven player shoved a ref so hard he stumbled back a good 8-10 yards and landed on his rear, no flag. There were other equally egregious penalties that went uncalled.

Having said that when Kaep left I couldn't wait. He was limited and the NFL had figured him out. He had 0 ability to adjust. If the original gameplan was working he could dominate, if the other team switched it up at half time he had a serious difficulty adjusting. Just look at his last season. If I'm not mistaken he complete like 70% and had a QBR in the high 90's with a TD to int ratio of like 3-1 in the 1st half of games, in the 2nd half he was like 48% completion percentage with a QBR in the mid-high 60's and something like a 2td to 7int ratio or something along those lines.

It is my opinion that Kaeprnick knows he doesn't belong which is why he (or by extension his woman) has nuked every opportunity he's had to get back into the league since he left the 49ers. His name being in the news helps keep him relevant for his off the field endeavors. He was never an efficient pocket passer and I doubt he has anywhere close to the wheels he used to. Last time I saw detailed pictures of him he looked like he had an eating disorder, skinny af.

As soon as he went vegan he lost all his arm strength. Dude looked massive when we first got him and by the end he was injured and skinny
It is going to be so fun destroying the Seahawks year in year out. I hope they win enough to be mediocre, keeping them in that hopeful, but not quite yet range for a decade+. I want their fans to hurt inside. I want Century Link Vagina to be one of the easiest parks to play in cause the fans don't have much to cheer for.

I hope things don't work out for you.

I hope things don't work out for you.

Lol! Obviously, it's mutual.

Ownership f'd up by not cleaning house and firing Pete and JS. I can't see Pete lasting two years of rebuild, which is what it's most likely going to take. That will mean two years of them acrewing up draft picks and FA only to have another GM/HC come in and lean up the bigger mess they will leave behind. That will probably take the new staff a couple of years to fix. Jody should have completely cleaned house after getting rid of RW.

Im glad 1-2's have Jody running the show, for as much s**t they have talked about Jed York.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Ownership f'd up by not cleaning house and firing Pete and JS. I can't see Pete lasting two years of rebuild, which is what it's most likely going to take. That will mean two years of them acrewing up draft picks and FA only to have another GM/HC come in and lean up the bigger mess they will leave behind. That will probably take the new staff a couple of years to fix. Jody should have completely cleaned house after getting rid of RW.

Im glad 1-2's have Jody running the show, for as much s**t they have talked about Jed York.

I think the majority of the Seahawk fan base don't even know who Jed York is...I could probably only name about 3-4 NFL owners at this current time myself and I consider myself more involved with football than the average fan.

If anyone has been talking crap about Jed York over the last decade, it's been the Niner fanbase, I mean it's all over this forum lol
I love watching the state of panic around here in Seattle lmao. You don't see as many of those stupid ass 12 flags now days, all of a sudden hockey is everyone's favorite sport lmao
They just waiting for us to cut JG? Not sure what they are doing at QB..
SEA not dumb like DEN. They realized the NFC West has too many powerhouse teams. Might as well shut it down for a few years and get those high draft picks.

DEN beefing up for no reason. They can't compete with KC, LAC, and possibly LV.
Share 49ersWebzone