LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 242 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by zaghawk:
It's a full rebuild, and how you gonna compete against the NFC when you can't even compete against your own division right now? These moves (if they were going to keep Pete this whole time) should have been made 2 years ago. I would have preferred they moved on from Pete 2 years ago, but oh well.

Yeah they are rebuilding some of the roster, half-ass. Isn't he majority of their cap going to their safeties lol

But, like I mentioned earlier, a full rebuild is doing what the Niners did in 2017. New HC, GM rebuilding the whole roster, top to bottom, to their liking. Pete and JS are going to continue fumbling picks, trades, and FA until they are fired and a whole new staff has to come in and clean their mess.

BTw, Seattle was able to compete in NFCW last year. IIRC, they had a better division record than us and we made the NFCC. Could've had all four division teams in the playoffs.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
What they doing isn't a half ass rebuild. It is a full rebuild.

They will not be in full rebuild until Pete and JS are gone. Until then, they will continue to burn draft picks and make awful trades. They need a full rebuild top to bottom like the Niners did in 2017.

They won't be rebuilding then. They will once again be an embarrassment for ten years or until they get another legit coach.

Jimmy G would be perfect in SEA. He will do exactly what Pete wants him to do while Pete focuses on the SEA Defense.

I could see that work. We've see Jimmy go 5-0 on a depleted roster in 2017.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Hey Seattle, as far as Hyder goes......"Thanks for the free parking"

Also for your upcoming season, "Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars!"

LOL

I was upset when they picked him up. I'm glad their coaching staff didn't know how to use him properly.
I hope they sign and pay Arden Key millions, then misuse him so he doesn't really do s**t for their defense just like Hyder. After the season's done they could let him go so he could come back to 49ers and become a beast for us

Also, I hope they sign / overpay Kap and he doesn't do s**t for their offense
Originally posted by elguapo:
Hey Seattle, as far as Hyder goes......"Thanks for the free parking"

Also for your upcoming season, "Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars!"

LOL

I was upset when they picked him up. I'm glad their coaching staff didn't know how to use him properly.

I concur. They should've concurred

Not only did we get a very good player, we got him at such a cheap rate. Thank you Seattle for saving us at least 3 million a year
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
I hope they sign and pay Arden Key millions, then misuse him so he doesn't really do s**t for their defense just like Hyder. After the season's done they could let him go so he could come back to 49ers and become a beast for us

big brain play.

Jimmy G would be perfect in SEA. He will do exactly what Pete wants him to do while Pete focuses on the SEA Defense.

All he needs is a defense and a good run game. That's right up Petes ally.

I agree, Jimmy is the guy for that type of system.

The problem with Petey is that he's had trouble recreating lightning in a bottle since the LOB.

Maybe they should bring in Scot McCloughan again to run their draft again lol
I agree, Jimmy is the guy for that type of system.

The problem with Petey is that he's had trouble recreating lightning in a bottle since the LOB.

Maybe they should bring in Scot McCloughan again to run their draft again lol

Doesn't get enough credit.

Originally posted by Morgan49:
Doesn't get enough credit.

Yep. They haven't been the same since.

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

big brain play.

I'd like for us to keep him, but he deserves to get paid. Plus, I'm sure he's enjoying those free trips, perks and dinners while on tour

The Seahawks have neither of these things though.
You can tell the Hawks are in full rebuild mode, they haven't even tried to grab our FA this year.
Their starting center, Ethan Pocic, bounced to Cleveland. That oline wasn't very good to begin with and now another one gone.........
Share 49ersWebzone