LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 175 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wagner sounds happy to play against his old team. Seems like none of their greats left the team on good terms
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Wagner sounds happy to play against his old team. Seems like none of their greats left the team on good terms

Yup. From Sherman to Earl Thomas flipping off the team and now Wagner. Seattle is trash.
[ Edited by Waterbear on Apr 4, 2022 at 2:59 PM ]
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The Seahawks have been going in the wrong direction ever since Paul Allen died. Just like the TrailBlazers. His sister Jody inherited the teams and she isn't doing a very good job so far. Maybe she'll learn but she could end uo like Marge Schott or Georgia Frontiere. They inherited teams from their husbands and didn't know how to run them.

I recall Frontiere changing the pronunciation of her name like 5 times over the years. Don't know too many people who were sad when the old hag croaked.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by cortez96:
Pocic was the worst of the lot. Could be that Brown and Shell will be back. Center has been the worst position on the o line for years imo.
Good luck in middle earth Pocic

Never really recovered from the Unger trade, no?

Another Schneider special lol

Losing Unger was the beginning of the slow but sure decline for that Seahawk offense.

Minimize the running game prowess and replacing him with a TE that needed a QB who could get him the ball (in hindsight, Wilson only good with deep threat WRs). I remember the YPC totals dropped like nearly a yard after he went....massive drop.

Maybe now, 30 years later Seahawk fans can admit what some of us knew when it happened..........that it was a s**tty f**king trade.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Losing Unger was the beginning of the slow but sure decline for that Seahawk offense.

Minimize the running game prowess and replacing him with a TE that needed a QB who could get him the ball (in hindsight, Wilson only good with deep threat WRs). I remember the YPC totals dropped like nearly a yard after he went....massive drop.

Maybe now, 30 years later Seahawk fans can admit what some of us knew when it happened..........that it was a s**tty f**king trade.

Exactly JT. Wilson couldn't hit tight ends the same way Jimmy G couldn't throw outside the numbers. He murdered Jimmy Grahams career or the last years of his prime at least.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by cortez96:
Pocic was the worst of the lot. Could be that Brown and Shell will be back. Center has been the worst position on the o line for years imo.
Good luck in middle earth Pocic

Never really recovered from the Unger trade, no?

Another Schneider special lol

Agreed.

That was when they shifted from a run oriented team to more of a passing team centered around RW.

Well it actually started with this play.

Trying to make RW the MVP instead of Lynch.

It crazy how Jimmy went from best TE in the league to an afterthought playing with RW. How did Schneider and Pete not know it was a bad fit? Everyone other than Hawk fans saw that coming.
Agreed.

That was when they shifted from a run oriented team to more of a passing team centered around RW.

Well it actually started with this play.

Trying to make RW the MVP instead of Lynch.

It crazy how Jimmy went from best TE in the league to an afterthought playing with RW. How did Schneider and Pete not know it was a bad fit? Everyone other than Hawk fans saw that coming.

Noah Fant about to learn the same lesson.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4AIcu7JfDw
Originally posted by WINiner:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4AIcu7JfDw

That was hilarious!!!!
SM team already distancing themselves from Schneider and Pete's s**tty picks

I hope they do what they do best (again) in the draft...MISS
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
I hope they do what they do best (again) in the draft...MISS
Don't tell that to kolohe, he loves the hawks
Watch them make a play for Kyler Murray or Jimmy G.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Watch them make a play for Kyler Murray or Jimmy G.

Do I dare say it,,,,or for Deebo
We may not agree on anything here on this forum but I think we all can say we hate those fcking Seahawks and their fans.
Share 49ersWebzone