LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 232 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Don't sleep on Geno Smith

On a real note, their QB situation is up for grabs......

but instead of "iron sharpens iron" it will be more like twigs rubbing up on each other and the friction creating heat/smoke
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
They kinda had a good draft which sucks. Outside of QB they're gonna be better than they were last year across the board

They'll be harder to beat.

The Wilson to Lock drop off ain't gonna be a lot. Lock won't make the wow plays, but he'll move the ball well.

Locke cannot accurate.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
They kinda had a good draft which sucks. Outside of QB they're gonna be better than they were last year across the board

They'll be harder to beat.

The Wilson to Lock drop off ain't gonna be a lot. Lock won't make the wow plays, but he'll move the ball well.

Lol. It's gonna be a big drop off. Maybe not from last year RWs play though.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Losers.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Losers.
Broke into his ex-girlfriend's La Verne, California, apartment in July where he dragged her and smothered her in her own carpet. Browner pleaded no contest to attempted murder and willful child endangerment since his ex-girlfriend's two children were present at the time of the incident.

Damn never heard that about Brandon Browner what a POS
Originally posted by Since07:

Losers.
Broke into his ex-girlfriend's La Verne, California, apartment in July where he dragged her and smothered her in her own carpet. Browner pleaded no contest to attempted murder and willful child endangerment since his ex-girlfriend's two children were present at the time of the incident.

Damn never heard that about Brandon Browner what a POS
Pete and John waiting for his release...
Just read an article saying the Seahawks and Trailblazer franchises could be sold with a year.

Losers.

Wait. Is this cap?
Just read an article saying the Seahawks and Trailblazer franchises could be sold with a year.

I can't wait

Hopefully the new owner moves them to a new city, change the identity of the team and wipes away whatever history the Cucks have
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Hopefully the new owner moves them to a new city, change the identity of the team and wipes away whatever history the Cucks have

I doubt either one will move. Attendance is good for both franchises. Paul Allen's wife inherited these teams and doesn't have any desire to hang on to them. She would prefer the money.
I was legit terrified of a watson, metcalf, lockett combo. They traded away a hall of famer and missed on watson. ill live with the future results. Getting a QB of shortys caliber aint easy. Nor is getting deshaun happy ending watson.
Heard about cuck fans jumping on Denver wagon because of willow

Lol, damn.

Brandon Browner has to be the biggest CB to ever play in the NFL.

I'm going to miss those heated rivalry games against the Seahawks. Those were some of the most entertaining and emotionally draining games ever for me. I doubt they ever sniff being as good as they were during the last decade.
Share 49ersWebzone