LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 248 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Heroism:
Lol, damn.

Brandon Browner has to be the biggest CB to ever play in the NFL.

I'm going to miss those heated rivalry games against the Seahawks. Those were some of the most entertaining and emotionally draining games ever for me. I doubt they ever sniff being as good as they were during the last decade.
I like this.
https://youtu.be/XU0SbhuPi8k
Originally posted by cortez96:
I like this.
https://youtu.be/XU0SbhuPi8k

Yeah, that dude wasnt your typical CB. I can't think of another 6'4", 225 lbs cornerback lol.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Just read an article saying the Seahawks and Trailblazer franchises could be sold with a year.

I can't wait

Saskatchewan Seacucks
Browner was on the juice
Browner was on the juice

Most of NFL players are lol
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Hopefully the new owner moves them to a new city, change the identity of the team and wipes away whatever history the Cucks have

You'll make yourself sick with all that hate you have.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Browner was on the juice

Most of NFL players are lol

I think most of pro sports are. Lol.
[ Edited by cortez96 on Jun 18, 2022 at 3:05 PM ]
It's awesome to see .Nut agree with everything ElGuapo, JT, and I have said about RW. Too bad it took RW ditching them for the Broncos to realize it.
Bosa licking his chops at the possibility of Baker being a Seahawk. He would be like " Ok that's 3 sacks in week 2"

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

That 2019 DL before Ford got injured was almost on a franchise record setting pace in sacks and pressures. We made qbs look like garbage. Even Aaron Rodgers had one of, if not the worst games of his career.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
It's awesome to see .Nut agree with everything ElGuapo, JT, and I have said about RW. Too bad it took RW ditching them for the Broncos to realize it.

Lol. What exactly did they agree with?
Originally posted by cortez96:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Lol. What exactly did they agree with?

lol Oh I don't know....That he's a phony, all about himself instead of the team, can't throw down the middle of the field, refuses to take check downs and always looking for the highlight reel throw, even if it comes at the expense of his OL looking bad (sack #), overpaid and overrated, and responsible for breaking up the LOB... etc etc etc
I think Seattle at least stays competitive giving they got a whole off-season to plan without wilson. I think at least 6 wins is reasonable at least
https://www.reddit.com/r/49ers/comments/vpyvgp/tennis_us_open_twitter_account_destroys_seahawks/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Share 49ersWebzone