LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 180 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NinerInCT:
I think Seattle at least stays competitive giving they got a whole off-season to plan without wilson. I think at least 6 wins is reasonable at least

I doubt that they will be favored in any more than 5-6 games. Atn least 3 of those could go either way. Seattle doesn't have a lot of talent other than at WR.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by NinerInCT:
I think Seattle at least stays competitive giving they got a whole off-season to plan without wilson. I think at least 6 wins is reasonable at least

I doubt that they will be favored in any more than 5-6 games. Atn least 3 of those could go either way. Seattle doesn't have a lot of talent other than at WR.

I agree. As much as I hate Seattle, I can't count them out yet. This will be their first year without Wilson. Last year could of been a fluke because of the injury to Wilson. Giving the talent, they shouldn't do much, but I'll give some credit to Carroll unless he goes below 500 again
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
https://www.reddit.com/r/49ers/comments/vpyvgp/tennis_us_open_twitter_account_destroys_seahawks/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

It went on...

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
It's awesome to see .Nut agree with everything ElGuapo, JT, and I have said about RW. Too bad it took RW ditching them for the Broncos to realize it.

Hear hear Bay2Bay
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
lol Oh I don't know....That he's a phony, all about himself instead of the team, can't throw down the middle of the field, refuses to take check downs and always looking for the highlight reel throw, even if it comes at the expense of his OL looking bad (sack #), overpaid and overrated, and responsible for breaking up the LOB... etc etc etc

The denial is strong with many Seahawks fans. At least now we are guaranteed 1-2 more wins a year with RW out. He's definitely a lot better than about 15-20 qbs and especially better than Lock and company. (Probably Mayfield)

The Rams already beat the Seahawks twice a year so we gain the division title with this move alone.
Thank goodness

Mayfield to SEA a myth?

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-seahawks-never-had-strong-202214254.html
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Thank goodness

Mayfield to SEA a myth?

I think you're the only 49ers fan in the world that's worried about Mayfield to Seattle.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Thank goodness

Mayfield to SEA a myth?

I think you're the only 49ers fan in the world that's worried about Mayfield to Seattle.

Yessir it honestly feels that way.
I can't wait for 49ers to torment these cucks
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

You all tormented the Rams last regular season.

that worked out well.

Originally posted by RedAlice:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

You all tormented the Rams last regular season.

that worked out well.

You're right we absolutely embarrassed the Rams last season….Actually the last 3 YEARS with backups EVERY TIME WE WHIPPED THEIR ASS. Luckily in the NFCCG we were out:
Dee Ford
Jason Verrett
Raheem Mostert
Javon Kinlaw
Mike McGlinchey

A Hobbled Trent Williams AND injured Jimmy G

The Rams and McVay are The niners and Shanahan's b***h
Originally posted by elguapo:
You're right we absolutely embarrassed the Rams last season….Actually the last 3 YEARS with backups EVERY TIME WE WHIPPED THEIR ASS. Luckily in the NFCCG we were out:
Dee Ford
Jason Verrett
Raheem Mostert
Javon Kinlaw
Mike McGlinchey

A Hobbled Trent Williams AND injured Jimmy G

The Rams and McVay are The niners and Shanahan's b***h

They should pay JG for helping them beat us
Originally posted by stimpy:

I hate the Seahawks but this is sad to hear that a player has to retire in the prime of his career. Only 27 years old.
I hate the seahawks, but I can't deny good chocolate.

Share 49ersWebzone