LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 192 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by stimpy:

"Seattle does right by him"
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I hate the seahawks, but I can't deny good chocolate.

Yeah until she starts undressing And you see this

They like surprise packages... ask alice
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Exactly Bay2Bay
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Exactly Bay2Bay
lol
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Seahawks S Jamal Adams (finger) will likely undergo surgery in the offseason.

Adams broke his finger when it got stuck in a helmet during practice. It's the same finger that he has had multiple surgeries on because of dislocations. Rapoport added that Adams will return to practice wearing a club on his hand and will have a special cast for games. It's a frustrating turn of events for one of the few bright spots on Seattle's roster, but Adams does appear to have avoided the worst outcome. He is expected to return later in training camp and will not miss any regular season time unless something changes.

SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
They brought in Ruben Foster for a workout…….they just can quit us
still will sweep the niners lol
Originally posted by pdizo916:
still will sweep the niners lol

Place a wager on that one? lol

You get so worked up over nothing. The guy hasn't played for about 20 years. Camp fodder
The Niners have had plenty of ex Seahawks players come and go. Your still bitter and twisted after all these years.
Let it go Guapo! You'll feel better for it.
Originally posted by cortez96:

You get so worked up over nothing. The guy hasn't played for about 20 years. Camp fodder
The Niners have had plenty of ex Seahawks players come and go. Your still bitter and twisted after all these years.

Huh? You seriously have deep-seeded issues. Maybe it's because Seattle is such a joke. I'm not getting worked up at all. Just the opposite. 🤡 I'm actually laughing. I don't know about your reading comprehension or analytic skills (which have always been severely lacking) but laughing is the exact opposite of getting worked up. What would I be bitter and twisted about? The Niners being a lot more successful yet again than the Seahawks? And that's one to grow on. Let it go buddy
Originally posted by cortez96:

Huh? You seriously have deep-seeded issues. Maybe it's because Seattle is such a joke. I'm not getting worked up at all. Just the opposite. 🤡 I'm actually laughing. I don't know about your reading comprehension or analytic skills (which have always been severely lacking) but laughing is the exact opposite of getting worked up. What would I be bitter and twisted about? The Niners being a lot more successful yet again than the Seahawks? And that's one to grow on. Let it go buddy

Damn right!

Of course they want niner fans to let it go when the real fun is about to begin
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Any videos of the Seahawks actual QBs, Geno or Lock?

I still find it funny that RW was like f**k Seattle and f**k the Seahawks....I'm out!
Share 49ersWebzone