LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 184 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Any videos of the Seahawks actual QBs, Geno or Lock?

I still find it funny that RW was like f**k Seattle and f**k the Seahawks....I'm out!

The twelve fans were ungrateful and now they'll get to experience life without a FQB again.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by cortez96:
They brought in Ruben Foster for a workout…….they just can quit us

You get so worked up over nothing. The guy hasn't played for about 20 years. Camp fodder
The Niners have had plenty of ex Seahawks players come and go. Your still bitter and twisted after all these years.
Let it go Guapo! You'll feel better for it.

Huh? You seriously have deep-seeded issues. Maybe it's because Seattle is such a joke. I'm not getting worked up at all. Just the opposite. 🤡 I'm actually laughing. I don't know about your reading comprehension or analytic skills (which have always been severely lacking) but laughing is the exact opposite of getting worked up. What would I be bitter and twisted about? The Niners being a lot more successful yet again than the Seahawks? And that's one to grow on. Let it go buddy

Damn right!

Of course they want niner fans to let it go when the real fun is about to begin

How convenient right Bay2Bay, also laughing my ass off when somebody says, well the Niners take ex Seahawks players too . We all know that the Seahawks are like that friend at the club that never gets laid and tries taking the fugly girls that you reject
[ Edited by elguapo on Aug 4, 2022 at 1:01 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Any videos of the Seahawks actual QBs, Geno or Lock?

I still find it funny that RW was like f**k Seattle and f**k the Seahawks....I'm out!

The twelve fans were ungrateful and now they'll get to experience life without a FQB again.

They're unappreciative of him now that he walked on them for a better place. They will be crying soon when they get the Geno/Lock experience lol

How convenient right Bay2Bay, also laughing my ass off when somebody says, well the Niners take ex Seahawks players too . We all know that the Seahawks are like that friend at the club that never gets laid and tries taking the fugly girls that you reject

It's more like they know they suck at drafting and evaluating players so they'd rather the niners do it for them and pick up our scraps

• thl408

That play is never not funny.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

The "12s" went from a sad myopic group to a sad myopic group who apparently now think it's okay to "live in the past"
I still hate you guys just in case you didn't know.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Aug 10, 2022 at 12:48 AM ]
Some folks just cannot handle their booze.

Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Don't sleep on Geno Smith

On a real note, their QB situation is up for grabs......

but instead of "iron sharpens iron" it will be more like twigs rubbing up on each other and the friction creating heat/smoke

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Geno Smith will start the first preseason game.

Drew Lock has seemingly made up some ground in the quarterback competition over the last week, but Smith continues to get the vast majority of the work with the first team. At this point, it looks like this job is Smith's to lose.

im going to torture these clowns this year, been in seattle three years so far and theyve had the upper hand the entire time lol. paybacks gonna be a b***h now that they suck

watched their preseason game. their run game will be decent but thats about it. Defense wasn't impressive and their QB situation is a little confusing as Lock and Smith were nothing to write home about
Saddens me that we won't ever get to beat Wilson in Seattle.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Beat him there in 2019.
[ Edited by captveg on Aug 14, 2022 at 5:55 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:

Beat him there in 2019.

i just hope we can beat him in denver this year and he doesnt become an eternal pain in the ass like brett favre. no matter how old or beat up he got he always beat us. that game he beat us on the last play with the f**kin vikings will live in my memory forever. they need to beat wilson in denver by a lot to kill any hope of that
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by captveg:

Beat him there in 2019.

i just hope we can beat him in denver this year and he doesnt become an eternal pain in the ass like brett favre. no matter how old or beat up he got he always beat us. that game he beat us on the last play with the f**kin vikings will live in my memory forever. they need to beat wilson in denver by a lot to kill any hope of that

Watch we lose to him @ Denver and the Cawks and gum smackin carroll beat him in seattle. wouldnt that be salt in our wounds
Share 49ersWebzone