LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 207 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Nobody's gonna lose to Seattle lol anybody else watching this?
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

Bears fans are now going to think their team is going to be good.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I don't want Seattle to get CJ Stroud or Bryce Young. It's bad enough we have 4 games against Stafford and Murray.
Originally posted by FL9er:
I don't want Seattle to get CJ Stroud or Bryce Young. It's bad enough we have 4 games against Stafford and Murray.

Seattle is going to be so bad they'll have a shot at either plus they have the capital to trade up then again it's not a given they'll ever be as good as Wilson
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

Bears fans are now going to think their team is going to be good.

Lol we'll shut that thought process real quick come sept 11. We should no doubt start 2-0 both these teams suck
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Aug 18, 2022 at 8:24 PM ]
Arcega-Noriega & Eason Ramson are gonna be problems for us….Seahawks sweep Niners in 2022
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Saddens me that we won't ever get to beat Wilson in Seattle.

Beat him there in 2019.

i just hope we can beat him in denver this year and he doesnt become an eternal pain in the ass like brett favre. no matter how old or beat up he got he always beat us. that game he beat us on the last play with the f**kin vikings will live in my memory forever. they need to beat wilson in denver by a lot to kill any hope of that

Not to derail the thread, but the last game he played in SF he got his ass kicked. That was the "Patrick Willis murders Brad Smith in front of the nation" game.
Originally posted by MrGriz:
Not to derail the thread, but the last game he played in SF he got his ass kicked. That was the "Patrick Willis murders Brad Smith in front of the nation" game.

And Smith decided his switch from QB to WR may not have been the best move that day haha.
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Aug 19, 2022 at 12:34 PM ]
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:

And Smith decided his switch from QB to WR may not have been the best move that day haha.

Well, 3 days later when his brain worked again, anyway
Lol, I see a large portion of delusional Seahawks' fans just came to the realization that Geno Smith is trash, and that they're f**ked this season.

I am interested to see their defense matchup against Shanny's offense. They've gone all in on countering these types of offenses. They've got some massive dudes upfront for them.

• thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
Lol, I see a large portion of delusional Seahawks' fans just came to the realization that Geno Smith is trash, and that they're f**ked this season.

I am interested to see their defense matchup against Shanny's offense. They've gone all in on countering these types of offenses. They've got some massive dudes upfront for them.

They got two dudes near 340. One of them is 6'1. No idea who the key players are. They commit fully to this Bear front they got going on? Time for some WR screens to see if those big DLs will chase down the play.

i always thought that was when Farve was a Jet
they are god awful. if they keep lock and geno they have a real shot to go 0-17
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

i always thought that was when Farve was a Jet

This was Favre's year as a jet. They started 8-3 or something and collapsed down the stretch. Iirc this game was in December and was CBS' National game/doubleheader game, and we played our best game of the year. This win helped keep Favre out of the playoffs!

I was at that game, the "oooooooo" from the crowd after that hit was glorious
Share 49ersWebzone