LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 156 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
carroll going to be fired at the end of the season and at least 2 seachicken players will be jail also
0-17 is a real possibility.
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
carroll going to be fired at the end of the season and at least 2 seachicken players will be jail also

why do we want to give them the #1 pick? We want the type of suffering where they dont make playoffs and dont get high draft picks
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Jeno Smith time!
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by jimmy3233:

why do we want to give them the #1 pick? We want the type of suffering where they dont make playoffs and dont get high draft picks

The Browns and Lions franchises really turned the corner after going 0-16 the year prior.

hopefully they go 0-17 the next 10 years, relocate the team, change the identity, and put their pathetic history in a random warehouse
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Sep 8, 2022 at 9:19 AM ]
I wonder what that idiot Seacuck troll with a hundred different names is doing.
Originally posted by 49erminion:
I wonder what that idiot Seacuck troll with a hundred different names is doing.

Live look

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Dirty laundry coming out now, the Seahawks wanted to draft Mahomes and Allen (really?) and offered Wilson to the Browns for the #1 pick in 2018.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Dirty laundry coming out now, the Seahawks wanted to draft Mahomes and Allen (really?) and offered Wilson to the Browns for the #1 pick in 2018.

Well they wouldn't have gotten Mahomes in 2018
I cannot believe Seahawk fans are booing Russel Wilson. Talk about low.

Pete decided to not go for a 20 yard field goal and fail yet ANOTHER 4th and short.

Turnover on downs
At least we don't have to worry about Adams next week.
Don't sleep on Geno Smith!
Originally posted by domingo:

It's crazy up here in Seattle dude, they absolutely hate him now lol. It's pathetic
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by domingo:

It's crazy up here in Seattle dude, they absolutely hate him now lol. It's pathetic

Seahawk fans can never enjoy their super bowl run years. The legion of gloom are all scumbag felons, Wilson is a pariah, and Marshawn Lynch is a bay area guy and wants nothing to do with Seattle.

lmao
Share 49ersWebzone