LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 150 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Seahawk fans can never enjoy their super bowl run years. The legion of gloom are all scumbag felons, Wilson is a pariah, and Marshawn Lynch is a bay area guy and wants nothing to do with Seattle.

lmao

Where are you getting your Marshawn take?? Marshawn hangs was at the Seahawks practice facility this week and was at the game today with Sherman and others.

Oh s**t there's still Seahawks fans hanging around. I thought they all left with RW lol
of course the Seahawks end up winning and are 1-0 while the rest of us in the West lost
Originally posted by stimpy:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Seahawk fans can never enjoy their super bowl run years. The legion of gloom are all scumbag felons, Wilson is a pariah, and Marshawn Lynch is a bay area guy and wants nothing to do with Seattle.

lmao

Where are you getting your Marshawn take?? Marshawn hangs was at the Seahawks practice facility this week and was at the game today with Sherman and others.

Didn't Marshawn have a pretty bad DUI charge only a few weeks ago?

Russ wasting 40 seconds off the clock last minute was trash..

Den kicker ALMOST made that 60 yarder to end it, but failed.
ungrateful ass fanbase
theyre talkin all the s**t up here right now like they won the superbowl. I hope we knock them the f**k out on sunday
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
theyre talkin all the s**t up here right now like they won the superbowl. I hope we knock them the f**k out on sunday

Lived in Seattle for 5 year til a year ago. Between the cold gloomy weather, cold stuck up women, and that A-Hole fanbase that place was hell. God I wanna stick it to them so bad
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Lived in Seattle for 5 year til a year ago. Between the cold gloomy weather, cold stuck up women, and that A-Hole fanbase that place was hell. God I wanna stick it to them so bad

I'm just over 3 years and I can't wait to move back to Stockton lmao. They're such downers up here and they have zero social skills. The entirety of their personality is woooo 12!!! Go hawks!!! They get so offended just seeing me with any of my niners s**t on at work lol
They're only going to win a handful of games this year probably five or six but this victory all it did for them was make their draft position worse and their ability to get a top quarterback

Originally posted by elguapo:
They're only going to win a handful of games this year probably five or six but this victory all it did for them was make their draft position worse and their ability to get a top quarterback

Yup they picked a pretty bizarre way to tank week 1.
#CawkSuckers
Yeah, the goofy ass "go hawks!" That their idiotic mouth breathing fan base spams in every corner of the internet has to be the worst part.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Yeah, the goofy ass "go hawks!" That their idiotic mouth breathing fan base spams in every corner of the internet has to be the worst part.

It's even worse in person bro believe me
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
#CawkSuckers

Careful... I got suspended for saying seac*wks once by rubbersoldier or whatever his name was.
Share 49ersWebzone