LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 270 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I do have to say this, I won't see the Denver/Houston game until later this week, but was Pete Carroll right about Russell Wilson? It's not looking good in Denver.
They stink, defense is bend bend bend hopefully don't break and their offense is lifeless. If Nathaniel Hackett had half a brain they would be 0-2.
That was a major ass kicking. Basically a shutout bc all they could do is block what is statistically almost a guaranteed 3 points for a quick 7 points.

We have a top 1-2 Defense in the NFL
This was the convincing win we have been waiting for. f**k these guys, I hope they enjoy being irrelevant again.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
#CawkSuckers

Careful... I got suspended for saying seac*wks once by rubbersoldier or whatever his name was.

That has been one of their old nicknames in here for nearly 10 years. I kinda just gave it a bump
Originally posted by elguapo:
That was a major ass kicking. Basically a shutout bc all they could do is block what is statistically almost a guaranteed 3 points for a quick 7 points.

We have a top 1-2 Defense in the NFL

Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
This was the convincing win we have been waiting for. f**k these guys, I hope they enjoy being irrelevant again.

It's too bad it wasn't a real shutout and what happened to Lance but it was nice to shut them the f**k up for the first time in a few years
Geno has a noodle arm. Going to be a long year for the squawks.
Was nice to have a defensive shut-out and a victory from our "backup QB". And without Kittle playing!
[ Edited by JimA49ers on Sep 19, 2022 at 5:55 AM ]
Seacucumbers.Its always the seacucumbers crippling our players.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Careful... I got suspended for saying seac*wks once by rubbersoldier or whatever his name was.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Geno has a noodle arm. Going to be a long year for the squawks.

Right now it's stronger than Wilson's!! lol

Srsly though, Wilson probably only recently got his random out of the way so he'll be back to form in a few weeks.
We always have major major injuries during Seahawks games and also play them without our star players too often. Those win totals are skewed, last year we would of destroyed them if we had Deebo MM Gould and Fred Warner among others both games

Im just glad we shut their offense out. Without Ward too
[ Edited by elguapo on Sep 19, 2022 at 11:40 PM ]
I guess football season has started. I'm still here...sort of. Going through some major personal life changes to the point where my love for football is taking a back seat right now. I missed the game yesterday, but by the looks of the the play by play and score probably a good thing (as a Hawk fan of course).
Originally posted by zaghawk:
I guess football season has started. I'm still here...sort of. Going through some major personal life changes to the point where my love for football is taking a back seat right now. I missed the game yesterday, but by the looks of the the play by play and score probably a good thing (as a Hawk fan of course).

sorry to hear bro. might want to skip football this year, they looked pretty horrible on sunday
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by zaghawk:

sorry to hear bro. might want to skip football this year, they looked pretty horrible on sunday

Should probably miss the next few years.
Share 49ersWebzone